New magazine "Exotic Cars" | FerrariChat

New magazine "Exotic Cars"

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Gatorrari, Apr 8, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I was surprised to find a new magazine on the newsstand today; apparently it is the first print edition of a "magazine" which until now has been strictly online. It is published in Utah and has a large page size similar to the current version of "Automobile" magazine.

"Exotic Cars" will be a monthly and subscriptions are being offered at $40 per year. The first issue has some interesting articles but also a lot of nearly blank pages, and the ads are similar to those in "du Pont Registry". Among the cars featured are the cover car, the one-off Rolls Royce Sweptail, as well as the McLaren Senna, Fenyr Supersport, Gumpert Apollo, Rolls Royce Serenity, Bentley Bentayga and Ferrari Superfast.

I bought the first issue, but will this be a keeper? I'll check out some subsequent issues on the newsstand before considering subscribing, but it has possibilities. Image Unavailable, Please Login

4re308, of2worlds and jm2 like this.
  2. BLACK HORSE

BLACK HORSE Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2004
    California - Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Rob
    During the 80's Road & Track had their own special issues that was called "Exotic Cars" which appeared on newsstands about every year... I think they had 8 issues all together... Thanks for sharing this new magazine.

notsofast and of2worlds like this.