New member from NYC | FerrariChat

New member from NYC

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Rich7, May 12, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rich7

Rich7 Rookie

May 12, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rich
    New from NYC. You can call me Rich. I have an Abarth and enjoy the opportunity to add discussion and feedback about the Fiat Abarth (mini Ferrari) on this forum.

Pretty happy that I bought an Abarth. Purchased my 2013 Abarth in November 2016. Only car I haven't gotten bored of and wanted to trade up in its category. I live in pothole stricken NYC where it's a daily routine to avoid the "land mines". I drive my car hard and spirited but take care of it and ensure longetivity. Looking forward to sharing my experinces, build, feedback and information.

For the time being I haven't committed to out right owning an exotic, mostly because of the my graduate school committments and loathing of NYC streets; but I have a good amount of experince in driving and mechanical background of exotics.

Image Unavailable, Please Login so I'll be sure to chime in on discussions when I can.

2. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Great looking Abarth. Welcome.

My wife and I lived in NYC (midtown east / murray hill) 1999-2003 before me moved south... The roads are worse here,... and the driver's too!

3. Rich7

Rich7 Rookie

May 12, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rich
    Cool. Murray Hill has changed quite a bit since then. How far south? I travel to Miami a decent amount and have to say I'm a lot more relaxed when I drive there.