New Member Hello! | FerrariChat

New Member Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by wildrnesxperienc, Jun 8, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wildrnesxperienc

Apr 9, 2022
    Los Angeles, CA
    Well I joined a couple months ago when I started heavily researching 3X8's. I have dreamed of owning a Ferrari since childhood as I'm sure all of us have, but only recently have I seriously considering it and the realization that the dream is going to become a reality pretty much makes me giddy. Ha! Come close on a couple different 308's but haven't found the "one" yet. Can't wait! Been an F1 fan for about 20 years as well and always loved and admired cars. Anyway, hello!
    -Matt

2. Doug.

Doug. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Hi Matt, welcome to FChat!

I've been a Ferrari fan going on 20 years now and just recently got into the F1 side. I'm also very near to that reality but I'm finding my patience is winning over to see where the market goes in a couple years. Kind of inflated right now on most models. Good luck in your search and when you find "the one" be sure to post it in the 3X8 section!

3. wildrnesxperienc

Apr 9, 2022
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hey thanks Doug! It seems the prices are softening now but the sellers/reserves haven’t adjusted yet. Lot of cars going unsold on bringatrailer lately with reserves set too high.

4. EastMemphis

EastMemphis Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 25, 2019
    Memphis, TN
    Full Name:
    John
    If you want to play the market, buy stocks. If you want to drive a Ferrari, buy one when you are ready and forget about the market. Prices may go up or down but one thing is for certain. Time waits for no man.

Ak Jim likes this.
  5. wildrnesxperienc

Apr 9, 2022
    Los Angeles, CA
    I’m not waiting. As soon as I find the right 3X8 for me, it will be mine!!!! (Insert maniacal laughter)

6. Jjansenracing

Jjansenracing Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 29, 2022
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Joseph jansen
    I’m new here as well, finally at the point where I’m looking at my first Ferrari

7. wildrnesxperienc

Apr 9, 2022
    Los Angeles, CA
    I just bought an 86 328 GTS today!! 46K miles red on tan. Can’t believe it.