News

New Michigan Ferrari Owner

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by DiabloTerr, Nov 21, 2020 at 7:21 PM.

1. DiabloTerr

DiabloTerr Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 3, 2010
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Terrance Findley
    Hey Everyone! I have been at the Ferrari events since I was 19 and finally at 32 I have my dream car. I picked up my 02 360 on Friday and have put 700 miles on it already "I had to have fun before the snow hit". It's tucked away now but I look forward to going on plenty of drives with the community and gaining new friends :) . Ferraris are truly a dream and drive like no other car, it was definitely worth the wait.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

jimshadow, jm2 and JOEV like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. jimshadow

jimshadow F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 19, 2006
    Indiana
    Full Name:
    JIM
    Terrance,

CONGRATULATIONS! What a great first Ferrari. Like you, I lusted after these cars for years and years before I got my first one.
    Where in Michigan are you? I'll be very interested in figuring out a Regional Gathering in the spring of some sort, or at the very least a drive!

Jim

DiabloTerr likes this.
  4. DiabloTerr

DiabloTerr Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 3, 2010
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Terrance Findley
    Thanks Jim! I live in Taylor Michigan. I would definitely be interested in a spring drive/gathering. I will be taking her out for the annual service in April and will have the S-Line exhaust installed also :) . Lets make 2021 a year to remember!