News

NEW MID ENGINED V6 (LITTLE BROTHER)

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by ajr550, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Surfah

Surfah Formula 3

Dec 20, 2011
    Did the inability to procure a 911R contribute to your unfavorable recollection of Porsche ownership?

"After the ownership of multiple P cars over many years and being the first to put a deposit on a 911R, I terminated my relationship with Pfaff after not getting the car. Their attitude was on the "so what" level.

Too many other nice cars available to be stuck on Porsche. Doing quite well with the Balboni and now the Huracan."

https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-gt3rs-and-911r/922703-991-gt2rs-203.html#post14356333

2. Coincid

Coincid Formula Junior

Dec 9, 2014
    Canada
    #52 Coincid, Mar 12, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    I was definitely pissed off by my dealer’s behaviour concerning the 911R and the subsequent indifference on behalf of Porsche but I had already moved on from
    Porsche. My boredom with the brand predated the 911R incident. I was hoping the 911R might finally be a true drivers car that would be compelling and exciting to drive.

3. Coincid

Coincid Formula Junior

Dec 9, 2014
    Canada
    I am not contesting that a manual transmission offers greater driver engagement. I only wish that Ferrari, Lamborghini and McLaren still offered them.

I still much preferred my manual 911s to the PDk, but even so, still not sufficiently exciting.

4. absostone

absostone F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Fchat
    How many liters is Ferraris new V6?

5. therryzsx

therryzsx Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2011
    Pagani will build car with manual ...

6. jumpinjohn

jumpinjohn Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2013
    Texas
    Full Name:
    John
    Probably a blend of Ferrari misdirection/secrecy and the modern media practice of referring to each other until a single quote sounds like a wall of evidence...

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

7. MalibuGuy

MalibuGuy F1 Rookie

Sep 18, 2007
    Malibu, CA
    If you owned a Pagani in the USA, where do you go for service?

8. jumpinjohn

jumpinjohn Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2013
    Texas
    Full Name:
    John
    To the Pagani store, of course!!

MalibuGuy likes this.
  9. Solid State

Solid State F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Owner

Feb 4, 2014
    Good question. Quick search shows Pagani Newport Beach, Pagani North Miami Beach, Pagani Beverly Hills, Pagani of San Francisco, and Miller Motorcars of Greenwich, Connecticut. Likely more.

Had a friend years ago that bought a home in the US that was prior owned by a Saudi family. It was originally bought for the Saudi's son and he had it stacked with exotics. Turns out the son never lived in the house and the realtor was paid to start the cars once a month. One of the cars he could not figure out how to open the doors so he called the Saudi family and they flew in a factory team to open the doors and replace the battery! I'm sure if you order a Pagani then Horacio will set you up if need be.

10. jumpinjohn

jumpinjohn Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2013
    Texas
    Full Name:
    John
    They are supposedly putting in a Dallas dealership as well.

Solid State likes this.
  11. day355

day355 Formula Junior

Jun 25, 2006
    [QUOTE = "absostone, post: 146505040, member: 67274"] Combien de litres de Ferraris nouvelle V6? [/ QUOTE]

3 liters

absostone likes this.