New Moderators pulling threads. | Page 8 | FerrariChat

New Moderators pulling threads.

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by allanlambo, Apr 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stephens

stephens F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Feb 13, 2004
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Stephen S
    Agreed
    All of the inuendo is a little shameful IMO.

Sfumato grow up. I for one am not impressed by your ongoing, immature swipes. You made a fool of yourself when he was here and you now appear to be trying to make yourself feel bigger now that he is gone.

2. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    Who are you?

3. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    KORR PM me what you are talking about, PLEASE!! Thanks

4. stephens

stephens F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Feb 13, 2004
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Stephen S
    A participant on this board who is sick of the incessant whining and whinging.
    I am a recent entrant to the Ferrari fold, having always been a P, MB and BMW person. At first I was overjoyed when I found this site.
    Look me up steve999 @ speedzilla, stephens @ mbworld
    You will see from this that I am a passionate performance enthusiast who races and SHARES willingly, having spent 10's of thousands in R&D modifying my Ducati and supercharged Benz then showing everyone how to do it step by step, dyno sheets with all mods etc, with much better results at far lower cost than name tuning shops.
    I was expecting the same sort of community spirit here.
    It just doesn't exist and I for one am really disappointed. I am seriously considering turning my 550 into a street legal GTC replica. I thought this was the place to be to, but appear to be mistaken.
    That is the real issue with this place, not idiots like Ellen playing mind games with everyone.

5. stephens

stephens F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Feb 13, 2004
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Stephen S
  6. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    OK, other than judgmental...

Well, nice to meet you too. Allan was rude, ill-bred, and boorish. He made light of something more than a few people find offensive, and wasn't enough of a man to back down. If you read any of my other posts, you would perhaps know other things far more important are ongoing in my life and others, and your calling me out as a 'fool' or wanting to make myself feel bigger is nothing farther from the truth. I came here, left and came back for the SAME reasons as you, and I have made may friends here. If you think I am a fool so be it.

Who am I?
    Just a working guy who has been lucky enough to be involved with lots of cars, nothing like Old Guy or Napolis, but lots of significant cars. All makes, all vintages. Love cars, love the business as a hobby. I have a serious career as many here do. Plenty of BS there, so don't need/want it here. Managed to remain fairly private for years, embarassed actually about the cars...people assume it is the money. Have a family now, 6 week old son who had viral meningitis @ 2 weeks old, a 3 yo daughter who cheers 'Go shummi, go rubens' during qualifying, and a 17yo son who is a great kid. Wife has been ill, I was up with her last PM when the BS happened. People need to appreciate what they have and respect what others have.
    Probably not the answer you wanted, or cared, maybe, but that's me. A lucky guy with good friends.
    Nice to meet you.

7. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    CAN WE PLEASE JUST GET BACK TO WHAT WE COME HERE FOR

ENOUGH OF THE ELLENATHON

Tie a knot in this thread and lets move on people I think every one who has an opinion has said their bit 181 replies on this thread and 160 on the other that is pretty much the same thread.
    Get over it and move on please this is getting repetitive

8. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    No you can't. We've got filters!!!!!!

It seems that not many people are able to check the ego at the door Stephen.

It's nature, I guess, that exotic owners are pretty vivid personalities, and history here on this site has shown you can only put so many in a room before someone's toes, or feelings get stepped on!

There is a helpful attitude on the part of many like yourself, but the recent confrontations, like the bad news worldwide, always gets the most attention.

As someone who tries to see the positive in everyone, it's hard for me to understand. But I know some who see the worst, instead. Glad I don't have to use those eyeballs.

HTH.

9. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
  10. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    #185 BigTex, Apr 8, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  11. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    AHA...! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!!!

12. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    #187 BigTex, Apr 8, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  13. ty (360mode)

ty (360mode) Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2002