New Palm Springs area C&C | FerrariChat

New Palm Springs area C&C

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Bmill, Dec 27, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bmill

Bmill Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 13, 2011
    California/Minnesota
    Full Name:
    Brad
    I just came across this. Has anyone attended? I plan to try and make it to one soon.

“Italian car owners are invited to meet with us every 1st & 3rd Saturday beginning December 1st from 9—10AM Our December 15th meetup had 24 Italian cars and 40 people attend, a new record!. Thanks to all of you, Ferrari of Rancho Mirage, and the Indigo Group we continue to build a great group of Italian car enthusiasts. Please join us for this first event of 2019, a perfect way to bring in the new year! If you https://www.meetup.com/Italian-Cars-Coffee-of-Coachella-Valley/. Any questions please email [email protected]. The meet ups are held at the Cuistot Restaurant entrance and parking lot located on the corner of El Paseo and Painters Path, 72595 El Paseo, Palm Desert, CA. All Italian cars and owners are welcome!”

miketuason likes this.
  2. Testarossa Lover

Testarossa Lover F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    fantastic my friend.

3. LOTUS1

LOTUS1 Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    Rancho Mirage
    This Saturday 02/16 Cars n Coffee will be held at the new Ferrari dealer in Rancho Mirage on Highway 111. Address is 71441 Highway 111, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270. Catering will be provided along with coffee and Espresso. Contact Greg if you want to attend: [email protected]

4. Portenos

Portenos Formula 3

Aug 20, 2004
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Carguytour
    Italian Cars + Coffee of Coachella Valley does it again in a big way.
    The morning of February 16 found Coachella Valley with a beautiful blue sky and a warm sunny morning that would mark the day that Ferrari of Rancho Mirage opened its doors for the first time for open house.

In collaboration with Italian cars and coffee of Coachella Valley no fewer than 50 Italian cars descended on the dealership including 37 Ferraris.
    With superb catering by Wally's - a well known Rancho Mirage Restaurant - who provided Coffees Teas and Italian sweet rolls. Not to miss a detail the dealership even provided a DJ who played some very soft morning music to everyone's delight.
    At 9 AM cars started arriving and were lined up the front of the dealership and around the corner no fewer than three Daytona’s arrived including 2 coupes and 1 Spyder as well as a lovely 365 2+ 2 from Canada. Other Italian cars included several newer Alfa sedans classic Alfas. Maseratis were represented by several Sedans and Spyders. To our delight there was a Fiat Panda brought by Jay Leno side kick Donald Osborne and a extremely well prepared black Pantera.
    Among the special Ferraris there was a 599 GTO and a 230 mile 812 superfast not to mention several 488 spiders and GTB's. one could easily admire the 360s, 430s, 458 Italia's, the California T and a lovely 348 Spider.

Today proved that Coachella Valley is not only a Hot Rod Town but has a large Ferrari population that is waiting for this time to come when Italian car owners can come out and enjoy the camaraderie and fellowship and display their cars.
    If your an FCA member and want to join in contact [email protected],
    Next Sat we are going to The Thermal Club race track, don't miss it. Contact me right away!
    Ciao,
    Portenos
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

jippiejake likes this.
  5. SoCal1

SoCal1 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 14, 2011
    SoCal LA/OC/New Mexico
    Full Name:
    Tim Dee
    Very cool

May be worth a ride from the coast been a while

6. jippiejake

jippiejake Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2012
    Venice Beach
    Full Name:
    Mike Kerns

A great bunch of guys.
    I have been attending as many as possible when I'm in the area.
    I missed last weeks gathering but are planning on going this weekend for sure..

7. Portenos

Portenos Formula 3

Aug 20, 2004
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Carguytour
    Our next Italian Cars + Coffee of Coachella Valley will take place tomorrow Sat Feb 23 at The Thermal Club has been limited to 40 cars, so we are very sorry if you were not one of the 40.
    We will most likely return next season so those of you who did not get a chance to see this fantastic facility will get another shot at it.
    Our next C+C will be 9:00AM on Sat March 2nd at Cuistot Restaurant off highway 111 and El Paseo in Palm Desert.
    Ciao,
    FGM
    Co organizer

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Image Unavailable, Please Login

miketuason likes this.
  8. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Hi all,

When is the next gathering?

9. Portenos

Portenos Formula 3

Aug 20, 2004
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Carguytour
    The next meeting is on Sat March 16th at Cuistot Restaurant in Palm Desert at 9AM to 10:30.
    See you there
    Ciao,
    FGM

Testarossa Lover likes this.
  10. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Thanks for the update, See you then.

11. jippiejake

jippiejake Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2012
    Venice Beach
    Full Name:
    Mike Kerns
    I will be there for the all you can eat donuts!!

12. Portenos

Portenos Formula 3

Aug 20, 2004
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Carguytour