New Porsche Event | FerrariChat

New Porsche Event

Discussion in 'Events Discussion' started by HMB-Dino, Aug 8, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. HMB-Dino

HMB-Dino Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 28, 2010
    Pebble Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    RonG
    On the assumption that many Ferrari owners might also own a Porsche (such as myself), I just saw this announcement of a new event which sounds a bit like the 'Ferrari at the Barnyard' event.

Car week will soon be upon us and there is a fun Porsche centered event at the new and wonderful Vin Bar Carmel ( www.vinbarcarmel.com ) in the Crossroads Shopping Center on Tuesday, August 16th from 4 to 7 PM. There will be an array of Porsches displayed all to be enjoyed with a flight of wines and appetizers. Cars will be judged, Best of show wins! Tickets cost $35 per person.

You can buy your tickets here on Eventbrite.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Bullfighter likes this.
  2. 308Dadoo

308Dadoo Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 29, 2010
    Aliso Viejo CA
    Full Name:
    David
    Its Tuesday, August 16th by the way. Its a few minutes from my house.

I'll be there in my 74 914 LE Bumblebee. Gotta support these little gatherings......

3. 308Dadoo

308Dadoo Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 29, 2010
    Aliso Viejo CA
    Full Name:
    David
    Apparently the Judged cars for the event have already been selected. $30 is for the wine and food. Still going, may or may not take the Bumblebee.

4. dinoart

dinoart Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 30, 2004
    Westminster CA
    Full Name:
    David
    The Barnyard used to be $35 in the beginning. Now it's $75. I think I ll just park across the parking lot and bring YOB.

308Dadoo likes this.
  5. 308Dadoo

308Dadoo Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 29, 2010
    Aliso Viejo CA
    Full Name:
    David
    Mike said you weren't bringing your car this year? Hopefully see you there anyway on Saturday. Ill be there. May bring the 308 up next year as i may be storing it up there with my other cars. Cant this year because Mike’s taking his up with my trailer.

6. dinoart

dinoart Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 30, 2004
    Westminster CA
    Full Name:
    David
    Hi Dave
    Decided to take a break and heading to East Cape Baja doing some fishing. I remembered we were at the Barnyard last year with my Nero 308. Thanks for the offer Dave.

7. dinoart

dinoart Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 30, 2004
    Westminster CA
    Full Name:
    David