New Private Track in S. Wisconsin | Page 2 | FerrariChat

New Private Track in S. Wisconsin

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by NOWANNABE65, Dec 17, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LAMBOJESUS

LAMBOJESUS Rookie

Jun 23, 2008
    Scottsdale
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Hey Gustan! This is the same G_Alexander from thefastlanetomillions.com forum.

I found a really nice property in Kenosha. It is 65+ Acres for a great price. My cousin is a commercial developer in Janesville, WI (not far from Chicago at all either) and I called him today so he is working on finding out some zoning and permiting licenses for you. He will let me know which part of south eastern Wisconsin is best for what you are looking to do. Hopefully there won't be that many things for you to go through, and I told him you "want to stay away from the red tape".

I'm located in Schaumburg, very near streets of woodfield, so I live pretty close to you. I will keep you posted with what my cousin finds out for you!

Here is one of the nice properties in the mean time: http://eaglestar.net/Location/Wisconsin/index.html

-Alex

2. black430

black430 Rookie

May 18, 2005
    That is nowhere near enough land.

3. 2NA

2NA F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 29, 2006
    Twin Cities
    Full Name:
    Tim Keseluk
    Probably more like 10 times that amount.

4. LAMBOJESUS

LAMBOJESUS Rookie

Jun 23, 2008
    Scottsdale
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I found one that is 550 acres with nothing on it, and one that is 750 with a delapidated farm and crops that would need to be uprooted on it. I wasn't sure how big of a track he was planning on building.

-Alex