New to Nebraska :] | Page 5 | FerrariChat

New to Nebraska :]

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by ctvoigts, Jan 23, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. EndymionMKII

EndymionMKII Formula Junior

Aug 14, 2004
    Omaha
    Full Name:
    James
    Doh I'm afraid that I'm not up to snuff on identifying Astons.

And how come I feel like the only one that hasn't seen this Murci roadster?

2. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    I saw it earlier this week, so maybe you ARE the only person in town that has not seen it..

3. ryan311

ryan311 Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2007
    Nebraska
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Has anyone thought about starting an Omaha spotter thread? So far this week I've seen the black Bentley CGT convertible with black top at 90th & Dodge, a silver Maserati sitting in a garage off of 90th, a red 328 Ferrari at BK near 178th & W Center, an orange Lotus at 90th & Dodge and the Yellow Murci sitting in a garage near 180th and Q.

4. EndymionMKII

EndymionMKII Formula Junior

Aug 14, 2004
    Omaha
    Full Name:
    James
    I was thinking we hijack this into the O-town spotter thread.

I did the the black Bentley on Saturday by 78th and Dodge. No other worth while sightings however.

5. Whisky

Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    Problem is, there isn't enough in this town to justify it - we would be 'spotting' the same 25-30 cars (non-garage queens) over and over and over...

6. ///Macculate

///Macculate Rookie

Nov 20, 2007
    Omaha
    I haven't read the whole thread but the cars we will spot for are going to be the same cars as everyone else has seen. Apparently, Omaha has an amazing collection of cars but the owners never drive them. I've seen an Orange Gallardo driving around in the early part of this year in the Old Market area and the same one I spotted a few days later on 90th and L. Some guy in a hoodie driving it, so I would assume it's someone fairly young. Saw a black Bentley Continental Flying Spur on I80 heading east onto I480. Black AM V8 Vantage on 144th & Dodge. A few 355's in the past years and a sweet LBBP NSX.

7. Whisky

Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    Either there are 614 Orange Gallardos in this town, or one guy is gonna have one helluva gas bill....

8. jpohl402

jpohl402 Formula Junior

Macculate is correct about driver of Gallardo, as I mentioned earlier car has CA plates.....
    and he drives the car almost every day..... whisky- hence the word, lots of gas AND miles.......

9. Zipy

Zipy Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Independence, MO
    Full Name:
    Gary L. Perry
    Please define "LBBP" as in your description of the NSX. I have a '91.