New Toy: 430 Silverstone, and a 430spider available | FerrariChat

New Toy: 430 Silverstone, and a 430spider available

Discussion in '360/430' started by spg993tt, Nov 3, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spg993tt

spg993tt Karting

Sep 10, 2006
    la la land
    Full Name:
    el guapo
    Well, thx guys for the advise on pricing and options. I ended up buying a Silverstone, 2k mile 430 , 2006, 204k sticker, manual. all the options and colors i wanted. paid reasonably, not great, not overly so, but got the dealer to toss in a yeaar of warranty taking me into 2010 so my blood pressure should be fine atleast 3 more years!!
    i'll have photos maybe midweek. hoping to pick it up tuesday.

i did want to advise guys on something i saw along my way. i've done a few pcars with him,... Bryan Huff @ Midwest Auto has a very nice 2006 , 2k mile, 430Spider. 245 was sticker. he was asking 265. i told him yes...thought for about 10seconds that i really have never loved convertibles, etc. and am more a coupe guy, and told him no in same second. after buying the coupe yesterday, i mozied back to him and the spider was still there.i have no affiliation with byran other than having done some stuff with him.i make nothing on it. etc.
    i just dont want it, however good a deal it might or might not be. i know nothing of the quality of the car, though its a silver, 2k mile, carbon engine..i thought the interior was hate to use the word meager.
    so someoen looking for a below market car, that might be it. if you email me, [email protected], i will send you a few photos he had sent me.

i'll have photos of my new 430 once ive go tit. but that spider i think will be gone shortly so i figured i'd post this....
    you can see some of my other cars at www.911flatnose.com

dont hate my login name. i havent had a 993 TT for about a year or more. my memory just cant handle 4 usernames on 4 car sites, let alone the other places i visit.

thx for all the help. looking forward to participating more.

2. marksp

marksp Formula Junior

Jul 10, 2006
    Redmond, WA
    Congratulations, welcome and get those pictures up as soon as possible ;)! Looking forward to seeing your F430!