NEW YEARS BASH IN VERMONT!! | FerrariChat

NEW YEARS BASH IN VERMONT!!

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by HUTCH91TR, Dec 22, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    Who is up for doing New Years up in Wilmington, Vermont?
    A long weekend of partying is what's on the docket. My chateau is 10 minutes from Mt. Snow and about 5 minutes from Haystack Mtn., so skiers and snowboarders can do their thing during the light hours of the day. So, who wants in???
    First 10 people to post got rooms at my house to crash out... After that, you'll be sleeping on the floor (I've done that a few times, and it's comfortable!!).
    So, post up Fellas!!!!

HUTCH

2. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    Bueller.... Ferris Bueller...

3. tifosi

tifosi F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Sep 5, 2001
    texas
    Full Name:
    Tom D
    hutch, thanks for the invite but its too late to change my plans. Have a happy and healthy, Tom

4. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    HUTCH

THANKS FOR THE INVITE, ANDREA MIGHT HAVE TO GO FOR A DISC OPERATION TODAY OR TOMORROW.......BEEN BACK AND FORTH TO THE HOSPITAL THIS WEEK, ALSO HAVE BEEN OUT FOR A WEEK.ILL CALL YOU LATER

B

5. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Oh, dear - best wishes to your bride for a speedy recovery.

6. racerx

racerx Guest

Nov 23, 2003
    Hey Hutch,
    Vermont has a lot of great driving roads, so when the snow melts, i will be up for any weekend rides that can be organized. I go up to that area quite a bit.
    T

7. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    TR is going in for her major service tomorrow. Then it's off to Vermont for some r+r for yours truly!!
    Brother Bruce - I'll call you... I'm pulling for a speedy recovery for Andrea. Let me know if you need anything.
    All others... If your plans change and you're up for making the voyage, phone # up in VT is 802-464-0018. My celly will be turned off. All fellow F-Chatters are welcome.
    Happy New Years to all!!!!
    Hutch