Newbie and infotainment manual question | FerrariChat

Newbie and infotainment manual question

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by karachy, May 3, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. karachy

karachy Rookie

Mar 6, 2016
    First of all let me introduce myself a bit.
    Since a year or two I'm very enthousiastic about the California and since half a year present on this form reading as much as I can from the community.

Great info, so thank you all for that!

December last year I was able to start the actual hunt for 'my Cali' (after convincing myself to block rationality and 'money' and go for fun). And one week later the dream came true (I only spotted the one I'd prefer (option / color wise) once before in a 6 month period).
    And as of 31-12 I own one!

It's imported from Italy by a very well respected (in The Netherlands) dealer in luxury cars. Unfortunately the infotainment reference came in Italian.
    The 'normal' guide I found online; however I couldn't find the infotainment reference.

Does anyone have a version in English (PDF) somewhere?

Thanks again for the great info on this forum!

The car:
    2010, 56.000km
    Nearly every option, only cruise control missing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
  3. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Congrats on your new Cali. It looks great. As for the radio, I'm afraid I can't help, as I've only turned it on twice! Enjoy your car, and wish you many happy miles on it.
    T

4. karachy

karachy Rookie

Mar 6, 2016
    @vjd3: Thanks! Just the info I needed. Now I continue my search for updated navi maps... 2012 seem to be the latest...

@tomc: thank you, very happy with it. That sound... (engine / exhaust that is, the premium audio is worse than... mostly every car I had in the past... but then again; who needs it with the other noises you get from the car)

5. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Around this time (458 too) there was no English long manual from Ferrari just the quick reference guide

6. 4th_gear

4th_gear F1 Rookie

Jan 18, 2013
    Full Name:
    Michael
    #6 4th_gear, May 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I believe the booklet can be ordered through your dealer.

My original sales guy thought I was missing a booklet and ordered it for me. It took a few weeks but he got it for me at no charge. Here's the catalog information on the North American English version of the "Reference Guide Infotainment System".
    Image Unavailable, Please Login