Newfieland Vacation Pics! | FerrariChat

Newfieland Vacation Pics!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Titanboy_24, Aug 23, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    Hey Guys,

Well I'm finally back home! I basically just sat on the couch and watched TV all day for 2 weeks. Our house there is ride beside a fishing dock, so I got a bunch of cool pics of the boats and fish and stuff like that. The people there are really really nice, the only bad part was that I had NO IDEA what they were saying. They use crazy slang for everything and it's super hard to understand them through their accents. Food there was also great, we got cod fillets for $1 a pound and also had an assortment of other fresh seafood's. If any of you guys with F-cars are looking to bring your car with you on vacation, DO NOT GO TO NEWFOUNDLAND, you will rip it to pieces! The roads there are just horrible, there are potholes and bumps everwhere. I think the best part of the trip for me was when I met a girl that was on vacation there from Oshawa. Overall it wasn't too bad, but I would have much rather been at home.

Enjoy the pics!

Lucas
    http://givemealook.com/ipw-web/gallery/album360

2. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    I love the maritimes... Today while I was sleeping at school, I was dreaming about Nova Scotia.

3. Sheldon

Sheldon Formula 3

Apr 18, 2005
    Calgary, Alberta
    Full Name:
    Sheldon
  4. Carrera_gtcrazy

Carrera_gtcrazy F1 Veteran

Oct 24, 2004
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stephan Bauer
    Beautiful pictures! Looks like a beautiful place!

5. goldyF355

goldyF355 Formula 3

May 30, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Steve G.
    Nice pics as always. Welcome back home.