NFL 2020 | Page 64 | FerrariChat

NFL 2020

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Whisky, Jan 5, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Yes, Peyton is the only to win on two different teams as QB. But Brady can be the first to win in two different conferences as Peyton won both in the AFC.

greg328, tomc and Nospinzone like this.
  2. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    Remarkable what TB12 accomplished in one season, more than the Bucs accomplished in 18 years. No OTA's. No preseason games. He almost gifted it away in the 2nd half with 3 INT's very fortunate his defense bailed him out.

Rodgers can take the Pack to the NFC championship but can't get into the SB. Should have gone for the TD on 4th and goal a mistake that will haunt the franchise for years to come.

KC is too explosive on offense. Too many weapons. Defense playing at a high level tool. Regardless of whether it's against the Bucs or Pack, I would take KC as prohibitive favorites.

BMW.SauberF1Team and tomc like this.
  3. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
  4. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    T what’s your prediction for SB?

5. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    OK. I've cogitated. Heart says TB. Brain says KC. I don't see how TB can stop Kelce and Hill with Mahomes at the top of his game. If the Chiefs were newbies, it would be one thing, but they're young, talented and playoff experienced. That's a potent combo. Still want to see TB12 host the Lombardi though!

T

6. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    D Watson wants out of H-town! I wonder if Matt Schaub is available?!?
    T

greg328 likes this.
  7. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    #1582 ralfabco, Jan 28, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
    A sorry franchise which always finds a way to screw things up.

Today on the radio they mentioned one of the owner's sister passed a remark that plenty of people are waiting in-line to purchase season tickets. You make buckets of cash from the corporate boxes, ticket sales, merchandise and tailgaters. Good for you. As far as myself ? I have never attended a single regular season NFL game in my life. In the past I only watched the Texan's due to JJ Watt and Watson. Last season I watched no football games due to the political stance taken up by most of the players. Tampa and Nawlins was the only game I watched this year. Deshaun please do not end up like JJ where your career is with just a sorry team.

I will gladly follow Watson to his new team and watch him perform. I expect Watson to take the next step in his game and go deep into the post-season. I also expect the loser Texan's organization to squander another opportunity to rebuild with a gift basket of pending draft picks and to reach mediocrity at best, by failing to develop good players and always finding a way to lose. The next quarterback will probably end up just like the others. Make sure you hire another executive from New England. At the end of the day you will never be New England. The problem is not the player's. The 'executive' and the entire front office is a laughing stock. They hope to learn as they go and it appears the right and left hand are not coordinated. The gossip from the league and players claim the front office is a zoo with all kinds of issues and power plays from within where promotions do not always come from merit. gross.

If it was my team I would grab the mayor of the city and the entire front office, and one hundred little kids, and politely knock on Watson's front door and find a way to make him happy. Deshaun here are the keys to the stadium and front office. Help us win and let's build this together. Not this executive. You can expect him to always screw it up.

Godspeed Deshaun. Thanks for all the great memories.

Thank G/D you will be granted your wish and will find a way to rid yourself from these eternal comical losers.

8. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Man, replace Texans with Mets, & I could have written that!
    T

greg328 likes this.
  9. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    Agree with everything you posted. Hope it's not a Chiefs' blowout. Ordering a lot of takeout food need the game to be watchable well into the 2nd half.

tomc likes this.
  10. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    What time should we all be over? :)

greg328, tomc, Surfah and 1 other person like this.
  11. pilotoCS

pilotoCS F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 19, 2019
    The Capital of The United States of America
    Full Name:
    Willis
    tomc likes this.
  12. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Are you the kind of guy who goes to Costco on the weekend to load up on the free samples?
    T

13. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Nah, I'm too cheap to even pay the membership fee. :D

tomc and pilotoCS like this.
  14. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I know it seems almost a lock that you can't bet against KC. However, there is something about Brady and Tampa Bay (they pulled it together over the last little while) and are rolling. If anyone can shoot it out with KC it will be Tampa. But maybe it isn't a shootout. Maybe the defense plays a role.

I know the favourite is KC, but for some reason my gut tells me TB. For now I will hold off on my pick.

BMW.SauberF1Team likes this.
  15. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    Yeah, think of some great QB's we've seen, Michael Vick, and folks already forgot about Robert Griffin,
    BOTH LIT UP the league, then got hurt, and were never close to the same.
    You can say the same thing about Cam Newton....
    Two of these guys were relatively toast after their third season, Vick maybe one or two years longer....

16. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    I don't think Mahomes has taken the beating and sacks some of the others did...T

17. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    I really want to go to this game. Seeing my team playing in the Super Bowl with TB12 as QB in the home stadium against Mahomes...

NFL won't sell tickets individually so needs to be bought minimum in pairs and I'm not dropping $13k on that for nosebleeds. I wasn't able to get one of the 7,500 vaccinated healthcare worker tickets through work. I know someone who did and it's non-transferrable. The NFL requires signing paperwork, photo ID, copy of CDC vaccination cards including lot numbers.

greg328 likes this.
  18. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    $13K each? Or $13K for the pair?

Regardless, for that kind of dosh, you could buy 2 airplane tickets and fly yourself and Paul to Surfah's house and crash his SB party!

T

greg328 likes this.
  19. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Agree. Anyone other than TB12 and you figure KC is a lock. Can't count Brady out...T

20. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    Last I checked was $6,500 a ticket (excluding fees) but had to be pairs minimum so $13k to go.

21. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Hope that doesn't happen to Lamar Jackson. He's the same sort of talent.

22. Whisky

Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    I keep thinking of the Pats, 17-0.......

23. Whisky

Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    That is exactly who I was talking about.
    I mean, do you see him running wild in 3-4-5 years from now?
    Odds are, no.

tomc likes this.
  24. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    Mahomes has high QB IQ more like Aaron Rodgers knows when to get rid of the ball slide and go OB and has a good o-line. Rodgers should have tried to go for the TD in the 4th against TB. Cam was trying to be a tailback playing QB. I worry about Lamar Jackson more than Mahomes.

Bummer that would have been sweet. It might be another 50 years until another SB features the home team. Unless the SB is played in KC.

Takeout menu to feature chicken quesadilla, loaded nachos, bbq chicken pizza, lup cheong fried rice, grilled filet mignon skewers and louisiana hot links.

Plenty for everyone

tomc and pilotoCS like this.