Nice Ferrari 360 | FerrariChat

Nice Ferrari 360

Discussion in '360/430' started by SirTony76, Jun 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SirTony76

SirTony76 Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    MN
    #1 SirTony76, Jun 24, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hey Everybody, I am on the board a lot, but I don't post too much.

On my recent trip to Europe I saw this Ferrari 360 comming up as I was waiting to cross the road. I whipped out my camera as fast as possible got my setting down and snapped several pictures. I think they came out fairly well considering I had about 12 seconds to do this. Let me know what you think.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    I think you have wonderful taste in fine automobile....LOL

3. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    nice! I never would have pulled it off, as my old camera takes about 30 seconds to decide it's ready to take a picture.

4. Alex_V

Alex_V F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alex
    VERY nice Ferrari!

Im a sucker for the 360, I desperatly want it as my first Ferrari :D

5. SirTony76

SirTony76 Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    MN
    lol yea its funny, every time I see a Ferrari I freak out. My heart was beating almost the same pace it would be if I was in the middle of an orgasm. I love Ferrari's that much. Hopefully I will be able to buy one some day, I am going into pre-medicine next year so hopefully I make it!!!

6. Alex_V

Alex_V F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alex
    LOL yes I know what you mean, the worst person I have ever heard of is a member here named Zupra, he claims that he gets so hyper when he sees a Ferrari that he just wants to "squish" it. Im not trying to make fun of him, but i do find his reaction a little odd.

7. SirTony76

SirTony76 Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    MN
    ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though I love cars so much, I don't jerk off to them!!!!!!! I just get really excited when I see them.

8. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Ok....All of you are beginning to scare me...lol.
    Pretty soon, I am gonna have to have a safe restraining order distance for you guys to stay away from my 360

ps: Just kidding, of course. our share passion is the exact reason why i got my 360. If you all were to live closer, everyone of you is more than welcome to spend as much time w/ it as you wish...

9. SirTony76

SirTony76 Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    MN
    I forgot to add...This was in Lucern Switzerland, they seem like a pretty weathy town. I saw several other Ferraris there that day. I have another good picture of a 5 series that I will post later. I was so tired that day because I had been up about 36 hours by the time I spotted my first Ferrari. I was definitely up the rest of the day after that on the "Ferrari Hunt."

10. Zupra

Zupra F1 Rookie

Mar 31, 2004
    St Louis
    Full Name:
    Chesney