Nice going *******! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Nice going *******!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Darkman, Feb 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jew-hater Allen

BANNED

Feb 9, 2004
    Hey, hating jews here is kewl! I saw AllanLambo do it to some guy, it kicked ass. No problems with racism here! Rob just ignores it all.
    Anybody up for a barbecue, or maybe making some soap or lamp shades?

You can even when polls doing it. Wow, valued contributions...Vote now!

2. Darkman2

Darkman2 Rookie

Feb 9, 2004
    Well seeing as how my account was locked again I guess you're full of sh|t. Rob has a personal problem with JRV and wants to take it out on me. That's ok. Now I see rob for the true looser he is.

3. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    How about posting your name and address so we all know who you really are without hiding under the umbrella of the internet. Probably yourboss or business partners will be happy to find out your "opinions" on other religions and members of other religions.

See in your case I can only agree that your posts have to be deleted by the moderator. Hopefully your ISP can be . But please post your name address company etc information. We have some great detectives that can find out if that is really you and then make sure those close to you will find out what trash you post. Ain't that right brother Bruce? :)

Lets see if you have blond hair and are not circumzied.

4. Darkman2

Darkman2 Rookie

Feb 9, 2004

Just so you all know. I am NOT this guy!

5. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    Martin, nobody gave a fock when Allan used hitler like this dickhead did. I'm a jew, and I created JHA this AM to show how easy it is to be a troll. WHy does the self made Allan or Mako or anyone need to be an anti-Semite? Disrespect the dead? I don't even like to type the word, and sure as hell wouldn't compare it to anyone.

Your post was kind and well thought out, one of the few. I am leaving this forum, and I still am offended by Allan's remarks.

FWIW
    Lee

6. Cavallino Motors

Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    No mater what beef you have with Rob you have to apologize for the comment about Hitler.

7. Darkman2

Darkman2 Rookie

Feb 9, 2004
    He drew first blood. He should be the one to apologize to me. If anyone other than Rob was offended by my use of Hitler then I apologize to them only. Substitute your favorite evil dictator instead.

8. Cavallino Motors

Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    you just don't get it!

9. Santini

Santini Formula Junior

Oct 1, 2003
    North Carolina
    Here. Have a lemon drop.

:rolleyes:

10. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    "nobody gave a fock when Allan used hitler like this dickhead did."

Actually, that's not true. I suspect a lot of folks like me "gave a ####" but don't feel the need tojoin every insipid thread. BTW, I found the JHA post easily the most offensive post I have ever read on FChat; not funny to me, even as satire.

Will

11. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    This site needs a new section, the "B*itch and Moan" section, so as to stop these silly threads from polluting the general discussion of Ferrari.

This new area could seek sponsership, maybe the American Academy of Psychiatry, where posts can be made by folks and then they can get the help that they need.

Alternatively, maybe some those who feel their first amendment rights have been tossed aside like an empty Big Mac box, should ban together and file suit. After all, why should a privately run internet site, that clearly states that all posts will be previewed and posted if deemed appropriate, be allowed to proceed as stated in the preamble you all agreed to when you signed up. The nerve!

All you posters with an axe to grind.... use your energy to volunteer somewhere, and make the world a better place.

12. Cavallino Motors

Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Lee,
    don't be offended to the point you are leaving. This is what those types of comments are meant to do. Stir up controversy and hatred between members.
    I have not seen Allen's comment. I would have commented just the same to him as to Darkman here. It shows bad intelligence and total lack of understanding history. Even in the worst of a public school you are taught what this man did. If you have been taught right from wrong you would never even attempt a comparison to Hitler other than to Milosovic, who has tried the same.

I am not jewish, as most of you know I believe in no regulated religion. Due to being born in Germany I hear often comments about "nazi" and such. Living in a predomenantly jewish neighborhood, most of which are families that fleed Nazi Germany, may not be helpful here.
    There are things I don't like and am outspoken about. There are "trades" of certain people that I flat out reject.

Lee stay on board. Out of 3000+ people you can not help but find some idiots and some that pretend, and some that are offensive. In general we have a great group and worth staying.

Martin

13. Cavallino Motors

Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    LOL pretty much hit the nail on the head here.

14. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    MARTIN

SINCE YOU FOUND OUT I WAS JEWISH, YOU TOLD ME YOUR FAVORITE WEBSITE WAS WWW.KKK.COM :)

BRUCE

15. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Bruce: Not to hijack this lovely thread, but can you tell me if you have a usable distribution list for NY/NJ owners? I am try to get the word out on ROE. Could you let me know either way?
    Thanks
    Sam

16. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Tillman, what planet are you from if you think the following post wasn't a troll?

Darkman: "Man you really are an arrogant SOB! God forbid some people here don't like the new crap you forced on them. How about putting up a poll and asking for feedback BEFORE going live with new software changes. That is how you grow a community. Telling people to leave if they don't like YOUR master plan is called a dictatorship not a community!"

17. Darkman2

Darkman2 Rookie

Feb 9, 2004
    That's not the post he was refering to dumbass! I only left that one AFTER you decided to do what you did! And now you lash out at this guy too. Nice!

18. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift

That wasn't the one I was referencing, and you know it. The original post, with the original username, was something along the line of "why wasn't this done on a development server or in a test directory, that's webmaster 101 stuff." It was on one of the original 'what happened to Fchat' threads last night.

The following conversations were between the two of y'all.

19. Darkman2

Darkman2 Rookie

Feb 9, 2004
    Thank you Tillman. That was exactly my original post.

20. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    My bad, sorry Tillman and Darkman. I really didn't know what you were talking about until now. My internet has been moving at 4800 speeds all day and to be honest I haven't been able to follow the thread "flow" very well. Yes, I only deleted two messages yesterday and I didn't even know Darkman had posted that other one too. At the time last night I was being moody and didn't want to put up with that comment after planning this upgrade out, undertaking it on a Sunday night when the board has the least traffic, cleanly closing the board down until 6pm CST to implement and "test", and then working my ass off last night to take care of the couple bugs we had...

1) Limited window width.
    2) Error on path above navbar.
    3) New registration error at submit.
    4) Search functionality not working.
    5) Not being able to select custom color combos.

There may have been a few more, but overall I think the transition was very smooth considering my limited resources. You just happened to hit the site as we were working the last few things out.

Again, I think it was just the tone of Darkmans post. Same thing could of been said with much more positive karma. Some add to the sites karma and other times they try to take away from it.

Here's an example of how your post could of read...

"Hey Rob, have you thought about running a test environment. I've done this before and could help you out."

:)

21. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    You are f@cking moron!. I dont hate jews, since im partially jewish you idiot, but i do Hate morons.

22. mike550

mike550 Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2003
    California - LA & SF
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    A racist jewish troll that can't find the Lambo chat board?

23. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Stop it guys now. I don't care who's making the flames, I'm going to start putting users on temporary bans.