Nice meeting all of you at CC this past weekend | FerrariChat

Nice meeting all of you at CC this past weekend

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by KevinW, Apr 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KevinW

KevinW Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Well, I finally had the chance to meet some of you (some names I forget, sorry) at Crystal Cove and I have to say I was impressed. Photos don't do justice for this event! I wish we had something like this back east that I could go to every Saturday...

Anyway, a big thanks goes out to Jordan for putting up with all my phone calls trying to figure out how to get to CC and also to Jerry for giving me my FIRST ever Ferrari ride in his beautiful 328. It was a great experience and I hope to be moving out there soon to enjoy it with all of you every weekend!

Kevin

2. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Pleasure meeting you as well Kevin! I only wish I could have stayed to see your first Ferrari ride and get some candid pictures. Next time :)

Hope to see you out here again Kevin!

3. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    I just have to add that I think its funny...Every out of state Fchatter that has come to Crystal Cove plans on moving out here soon :)

4. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    More Fchatters moving to CC, can you imagine a neighborhood where Ferraris are more common then Hondas? in this case Mercedes? lol Man I am gonna set up a speed shop for Ferraris.