Nickm I am waiting for you to respond!! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Nickm I am waiting for you to respond!!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Smyrna355Spider, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ChunkyMonkey

ChunkyMonkey Formula 3

Feb 27, 2006
    Texas, duh
    Full Name:
    Chad
    Wow...so this must mean half my agency is corrupt too?! Lol
    Just reading his very first post I would guess him to be no more than 20/21. It sounded like a pissed off high school girl writing an angry love letter to her ex-boyfriend. Be righ back, need to call all my mistresses and drug lords I must allegedly know as well.

2. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Can you call mine too?

3. ChunkyMonkey

ChunkyMonkey Formula 3

Feb 27, 2006
    Texas, duh
    Full Name:
    Chad
    Already don. Your mistress says she wants a new car or she'll call Tiger Woods, and your drug lords want you to push more product in the south....lol

4. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    North, not South.

I mean, um, maybe that's what was actually said. Yeah, that's the ticket...

5. JamesSimpson

JamesSimpson F1 Rookie

Jun 29, 2005
    Toronto,CANADA
    Full Name:
    James Simpson
    #55 JamesSimpson, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
    There are dirty cops on every big city police force and this is proven every year or so when internal affair's or up here it's called S.I.U(special investigations unit) arrest them and it's in the paper.

One of my good friend's who took a different path earlier in life was a major weed dealer for years and years until he ripped off someone called "the sherriff".
    Can anyone guess why he was called 'the sherriff'?.....that's right he was/is a sherriff of a county about an hour outside of Toronto who worked/works closely with the Angels. Yes I know his first name and the county he runs/ran.

I don't know why some of you are so disbelieving of the story, i'm sure he must realize that there are dirty cop's in the world, infact another 'friend' who's has the city's longest running afterhours(illegal) you know why it's the longest running? cause he pay's the local cops off.*(fact) seen him do it.

Have no corrupt cops ever been busted in your city?

And no I will not tell you what division's as unlike the sounds of it, I do not have a gun to protect myself when a bunch of dirty cop's come looking to shut me up.

Then on the other hand, most of the cop's in my city are honest hard-working people. And quite nice people, but also there's a bunch of ******'s like every city has. It's just a fact.

IF you don't believe anything i'm saying google: McCormick corrupt police, or undercover officer, cokehead, toronto or something like that and i'm sure you'll see a bunch of stories. Those however are the only ones I can remember, but it seem's to happen every year.

6. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Of course there are corrupt cops. They are people. There are corrupt ________ (insert title) in every large group.

What Smyrna is upset about, and the rest of us too, is not only Nick's obviously untrue statements but his blatant "I will not even turn them in" comments.

Nothing more cowardish (sp?) than a man who will see evil... and do nothing. Even when people offer to do it for him. (In fact that makes it worse and why we outlawed it in the 1800s.)

James, you obviously did not read this thread.

7. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    Closed by request of original poster.

Mike