NNO Brake Rotor...! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

NNO Brake Rotor...!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 134282, Apr 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. what exactly is NNO. ??

2. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    A gay name for the Enzo.
    N+N=Ns+O=N's O

3. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Hopefully you didnt pay much for it. I have a few pieces of carbon fiber that is all messed up and a Ferrari badge thats half burnt.

4. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    The driver lost control of the car and it spun out of control, on to the grass; the back side of the car smacked into a big oak tree and caught on fire...

If it was more money than i wanted to pay for something like that, i wouldn't have paid... All things considered, it was a steal, really... Yes, Schizo, it is a pretty gay name; after all, i'm "happy" with it... :) Thanks.

5. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Did you get that badge from "Jesse"????????

6. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Exactly. When I hear Enzo I get all gay inside.

7. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Me?

8. That is by far the downright stupidest thing I have ever heard why not call it an Enzo like you would call the Modena a Modena or 360.

9. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Yea, you Skizo. Did you get your's from the site?

I had a call from a guy who wanted to sell me some relics, but he "no showed". Just wondering....

10. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Hey, i'm sorry to hear that... If that's the stupidest thing you've ever heard, you obviously don't get out nearly enough... You should go for a walk once in a while or at least take a drive to the store or something... Does your house have windows...?

11. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    I was with my mom and we were behind him for a while. After the red light, he nailed the gas and was goin faster than reported. The report was 50MPH but my mom was going 50 and he left us in his dust. We heard a loud bang and the next thing you know, we come up to the turn and theres Dahr and a Enzo on fire. I hung around till midnight to pick up parts and pieces. I have a bag of carbon fiber that sits on my dresser.

12. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    You wouldn't loan him your fire extinguisher??

That's cold, man! LOL! I have TWO in the trunk!

I'd heard 110MPH, under Studemont.

13. Hehe didnt mean to sound rude or offend your nick name or anything like that. But I thought it sounded a bit goofy to make a shorter nick name for a car that already has a short 4 letter name.

14. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    No extinguisher man.

I heard from an inside source that said he was pushing 150 and tapped the curb on that burp on the turn and jumped the curb. Across the side lanes and into the and into flames.