No Ferrari Content - Hilary Hahn | FerrariChat

No Ferrari Content - Hilary Hahn

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by norbert, Apr 6, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. norbert

norbert Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2003
    Charlotte, NC Area
    Full Name:
    Norbert Ertel
    #1 norbert, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    Well, feel I need to share this performance with everyone locally. Was first blown away with her playing when I ran across her on the net last year. I sent one of her links on YouTube to my Gypsy Jazz musician back east who I consider to be the finest jazz violinest in the US now at the old age of 29. He told me that he has listened to the same performance so many times also.

Miss Hahn is performing at Symphony Center this coming Sunday. I have to be out of town on business. Carol and I are traveling to Muncie, IN on the following Tuesday just to attend her performance. Have seats in the front row. Really excited, and I am not much into this gentry of music. Feel everyone who would care to attend a performance of one of the finest musicians in their field in our time and she has a long way to go to try to attend. Have previewed all of the compositions she will perform. Not the best in my opinion, but all are with piano accompaniment only which is the best for a such an artist.

Hope many will realize the musician I am presenting and her talent in the World....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFfi0gxL6_Y

Best,

Norbert