No RTC Ferrari Day? | FerrariChat

No RTC Ferrari Day?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by masonb, Jun 16, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. masonb

masonb Rookie

Feb 23, 2014
    I just thought I would check the calendar, and it appears that Ferrari Day at RTC isn't on the calendar this year in favor of an Italian day.

Does anyone know what happened here? The last few years, Ferrari day has been packed with both cars and spectators.

2. grngts

grngts Karting

Jun 22, 2008
    Bothell, WA
    Full Name:
    Bob
    They are making it more inclusive. There was already British car day. This year Porsche day became German car day, and they changed Ferrari day to Italian car day.

Il Steeg likes this.
  3. dinogts

dinogts Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Great - 300 Fiat 124s! I can hardly wait. Be there or be squared.

4. ForeverCar

ForeverCar Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2017
    In one sense, I get it. At the same time, it’s a bit odd. Let’s be even more inclusive and have a car day? Wait, that’s probably not inclusive enough. Let’s just have a day?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

5. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    What about nights? I want to be included and I prefer nights over days.

6. BMWairhead

BMWairhead Formula 3

Sep 11, 2009
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Ted
    The “Taste of Motorsport” event lists a RTGT group on their schedule. Not an exclusive event, but perhaps a more exclusive group within the event.

7. Aeroengineman

Aeroengineman Formula Junior

Oct 5, 2003
    Maple Valley, WA
    Full Name:
    Dave Tegeler
    Well - if you want to see a lot of Ferraris - there is the 2018 Ferrari Concours July 8, 2018. We expect to have 75 of them attend our event, which will include, 5 food trucks, 11 Wineries, 11 categories judged with 3 place trophies awarded, a Ferrari Store for memorabilia purchases, opera singers, all hosted on a private estate with 8 acres of mowed lawns and an expected 3500 Visitors - Admission is FREE!!

PS we also expect some Lambos, classic cars and Ducati's to show up and will be placed in their own display area.

8. Aeroengineman

Aeroengineman Formula Junior

Oct 5, 2003
    Maple Valley, WA
    Full Name:
    Dave Tegeler
    PPS - the address is 13200 Lake Kathleen Rd, Renton WA - Hours are 10:00 to 3:00

9. seanm858

seanm858 Rookie

Nov 29, 2009
    nw washington
    Full Name:
    Sean McDonough
    The idea was to have Lamborghinis and vintage Italian cars included, not 300 Fiat 124s, unless they are vintage and nice.