Non-Ferrari permitted to join Ferrari group drives? | FerrariChat

Non-Ferrari permitted to join Ferrari group drives?

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by braincuttermd, May 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. braincuttermd

braincuttermd Karting

May 6, 2004
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I've never attended any group drives before, but I'd sure love to see a bunch of Ferraris on the road. I was wondering if a non-Ferrari (Mercedes CLK) would be permitted on the next Chicago Ferrari get-together?

Oh, and I don't have a Ferrari, otherwise I would drive that instead of my MB to the group drive! :)

2. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    Yeah, everyone is welcome (at least with our little group).

And, if you think you'll feel out of place, you can always ride shotgun with someone. But I wouldn't worry about it!

Drive what ya got!

3. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    My Dad bought a Ferrari, I bought it from him, then traded it in on a downpayment he has on real estate. My daily car is a Hummer H2 and I have joked that during one of these local events I will bring that. Anyway, I have only met this Chicagoland crew once and they're all very friendly, talkative, and open. They make me feel comfortable so I am sure you will feel the same. I am not certain, but there was a nice person at the last go-karting event who doesn't have an Fcar and was definitely more than welcome was involved in the karting as much as conversation. You will have fun too with this group.

RocketBoy