NON FERRARI PROJECT CARS | Page 2 | FerrariChat

NON FERRARI PROJECT CARS

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by SMS, Mar 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore

Stunning!! What do they go for? Are they available in the US??

2. Horsefly

Horsefly F1 Veteran

May 14, 2002
    You would shudder at the thought of the Opel GT that I saw about 24 years ago. The owner of the Opel also loved diesel powered vehicles, especially Mercedes. So when he ran across a diesel tractor engine and transmission, it was only natural for him to install this powerplant combination in the Opel GT!!! It was a horrible abomination!!! Inside this little car was a floorboard cut out to provide clearance for a giant tractor transmission with gigantic metal levers sticking up into the passenger compartment. Every time that I see an Opel GT, I think about that horrible car and wonder whatever happened to it.

3. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    that was the nicest Opel i have ever seen!

MR G the Lola looks to be in great company and even better hands ( yours!) i would love to see a pic of your "TRIO" when all are done. i cant wait to read about 0846. best wishes, have to goto work ( yes it 3 something am here......... airplanes airplanes airplanes!!!!!!!) michael