North American LaFerrari Breakdown | Page 2 | FerrariChat

North American LaFerrari Breakdown

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by 134282, Mar 22, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. The_Pagani_Kid

The_Pagani_Kid Formula Junior

Nov 21, 2011
    MD
    Full Name:
    Eli
    the car was delivered through Algar Ferrari and is kept in PA. The owner also has the P540 Superfast, his name is Edward Walson

2. faykau

faykau Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2013
    #27 faykau, Mar 22, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    what about this one? last time i saw it was in a dealer in japan.

i dont see any bianco fuji/italia in japan in your list.

would be nice if you could include the roof colors of each car too, for example, there is a black lafe with a silver roof and there is one that has a darker shade red with a red gloss carbon top it would be great to be even more specific :)

Blue-Gray / Unknown: l (1) USA

i am very interested in knowing more about this one as well.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. cprob

cprob Karting

Apr 13, 2004
    Hudson Valley
    Full Name:
    Parker
    Carbon! good to see you back.. The US LF red/alligator (think trim not really interior) is owned by a famous golfer (no not Tiger!) You know who it is. I'll send you a try and stump carbon email soon. I'm curious about the alternative fact of how many LF documented so far.

4. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, no worries. Still, a black/tan LaF in Mexico - I have a few LaFs in my database that are associated with Mexico, but I have no information on them. It would be amazing to fill in all of the blanks.

Well done, Eli, thank you. The Golden Car is one of my favorites - but I have Walson associated with Arizona, even though 169010 wears Florida plates.

I'm not really back, per se, just wanted to post this for whoever is interested; I cross-posted it on Facebook. If you're referring to I.P., I have no LaF associated with him, so I'd be thrilled to fill in that blank.

5. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Is this the one with the 69AutoMobile decal on the passenger's side door? I have a couple of cars in my database whose descriptions are similar to this car's specs, but I can't be certain. Who took these pictures? Why didn't they photograph the VIN?

I considered including roof colors, but I was already too involved with noting each car's location, in addition to their actual color.

This car was spotted in Monterey last year, and I have just one picture of - a screen shot of someone's Instagram picture of this car, wearing Montana plates.

6. faykau

faykau Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2013
    #31 faykau, Mar 22, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    i downloaded those pictures straight from the dealer's fb page. i will need some time to dig out their fb page but i am sure if these are taken by the dealer vin pic won't be public. don't think it has any decal on the side door.

the darker shade red/red carbon example was spotted in spain last year and it was posted on the picture thread, i will try to see if i have saved any pic of that with the vin photographed.

is the blue gray metallic?

there is also that famous one off blue named after the owner in europe i believe.

7. ferr9000

ferr9000 Formula Junior

Feb 13, 2013
    Full Name:
    SFF
    Launch spec LaFerrari in Chile,south america.

8. frefan

frefan F1 Veteran

Apr 21, 2004
    Looks like there's 2 patrolling off the coast of the Pacific. Must be DPRK models.

9. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    If you find more pictures, please let me know - hopefully we can identity it.

There are a few LaFerraris in Spain - pictures will definitely help, as well as pictures of registrations/license plates.

Not sure - it might have an Opaco finish.

Yes, Darius Ahrabian's Blu Ahrabian LaFerrari, 210105, mentioned here.

10. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    That car is indeed in my database, but I didn't know it was the launch spec LaF in Chile - thank you! Do you have any pictures of this car?

11. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, all of the pink dots (in the Pacific and in the states - one in Utah and one in New York) represent LaFerraris whose VINs are confirmed, but their colors and locations are as yet unknown. The two black ones in the line of pink dots are LaFerraris whose VINs and colors are confirmed, but their locations are not yet known. All told, there are 181 confirmed LaFerraris in North America (Canada, the United States, and Mexico).

12. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    Very unique colour combination. White and Blue looks great!

13. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    #38 134282, Mar 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  14. dhari

dhari Karting

Jan 24, 2011
    Vancouver,Canada
    Full Name:
    Deepak Hari
    I feel very privileged to have seen 3 LaFs in person! The 2 in Vancouver, BC, Canada and the one in Washington. I would love to get a few more under my belt in the next few months :p

15. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    First one I ever saw in person was on Avenue Princesse Grace in Monaco. Overwhelmed, as it drove right past me, I screamed, "My life is complete!" Someone was recording a video of the car at that moment and got me yelling right before they stopped recording.

Which one did you see in Washington?

16. Ferrari27

Ferrari27 Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2010
  17. mikesufka

mikesufka F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2006
    Crosslake, MN
    Full Name:
    Mike Sufka
    There's a LaF in NW Wisconsin ?

MDS

18. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    John Menard's?

19. mikesufka

mikesufka F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2006
    Crosslake, MN
    Full Name:
    Mike Sufka
    Does Jimmy John have a cabin up there ? I didn't know Menard was a car guy ?

MDS

20. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    Menard has poured millions into racing and has/had an Enzo among other cars, so yeah he's a car guy :)

21. dhari

dhari Karting

Jan 24, 2011
    Vancouver,Canada
    Full Name:
    Deepak Hari
    ahah you are famous! For me, I couldn't talk when witnessing them in person. Pure art!

The one in Washington is Blue Electrico I believe.

22. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Carbon

The Swiss LF in Vinaccia has a tailor made interior, the leather name is called Chiodi di Garofano (not Cuoio).

Marcel Massini

23. ButkusBoey

ButkusBoey Rookie

Dec 11, 2020
    Reviving this thread looking for info on LaF Apertas. Does anyone have knowledge of the Color Combo/Counts for the open top units? More specifically how many Grigio Silverstone Apertas were produced??

24. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    None.

Marcel Massini

of2worlds likes this.