Northern Ireland Ferrari Owners Club | FerrariChat

Northern Ireland Ferrari Owners Club

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by robertjaiken, Jan 15, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. robertjaiken

robertjaiken Karting

Jun 6, 2006
    My name is Robert Aiken, and I am the Area Organiser of the Ferrari Owners Club in Northern Ireland. I am trying to put together a number of events for the coming year, and I thought I would post this to see if there are any F-chatters who live in Ireland, and would like to meet up with some like minded people, at a few meetings during the year. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the club, or about the events. My personal email address is [email protected]. Here is what I am proposing for this year;

Proposed Itinerary for 2007

Saturday 17th March, 1pm – First Meeting of the Year, at Down Royal Racecourse for The St Patrick’s Day Races.

Wednesday 16th May, 7.30pm – Second Meeting of the Year, Bushmills Inn (Golf at Royal Portrush beforehand?)

Wednesday 27th June, 7.30pm – Third Meeting of the Year, The Old Inn, Crawfordsburn (Summer BBQ?)

Friday 6th, Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th July – British Grand Prix Weekend

Wednesday 8th August 7.30pm – Forth Meeting of the Year. Galgorm Manor, Ballymena (Clay Pigeon Shooting before hand?)

Wednesday 19th September 7.30pm – Fifth Meeting of the Year, The Portaferry Hotel (Kirkistown Trackday Beforehand?)

Have a look and tell me what you think, or if you might be interested in any of the events. I don’t intend these 'meetings' to be a serious business – just like minded Ferrari owners/future owners getting together to enjoy the craic. I also have not booked any of the above venues. I have just tried to make it a bit varied, so that everyone can get a good drive, most of the time. If there are any other venues you would prefer, please let me know.

I am planning to go to The British GP, and if anyone else is, please let me know, as we could head over together. I also intend to attend a couple of FOC track days in GB, so again, if anyone fancies that, do let me know.

Also, there are a group of Dutch Ferrari Owners planning a driving trip to Ireland in 2008, and I will keep you informed of its plans. It should prove to be a fun trip, if we could get 40 or 50 Ferrari’s on a weekend drive round Ireland, and I am sure would cause quite a stir. More information to follow.

As stated before, if you have any questions please ask. It would be good to get some new members to join, and if you want to do something else, please let me know, and I can try to arrange it.

2. staylor

staylor Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2006
    Sydney/London
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Hey Robert,

My family just moved from Northern Ireland to Australia but we do know quite a few Fcar owners that would definitely be interested in meeting you and other Ferrari owners/future owners. Do you mind if I pass on your email address to them? Im also sure you dont mind if there are a couple of people with lambos at the meetings?

Cheers mate... good to see the "norn iron" lingo on the forum "enjoy the craic.."

Ill let you know how I go...

3. steveirl

steveirl Formula 3

Dec 29, 2003
    ireland
    Full Name:
    steve
    Hi Robert
    I am a Ferrari Club member living in south Ireland. Very interested in participating but too early to say yet, this April i am going to italian auto festival in Bristol, LeMans 24 in June and prob away in July for friends wedding. Do keep us informed, I have yet to meet another Ferrari owner here in Ireland!
    steve

4. KershIrl

KershIrl Karting

Aug 10, 2004
    Dublin, Ireland
    Full Name:
    Stephen
    I would be up for something alright,

Stephen.

5. Foxie

Foxie Karting

Oct 9, 2011
    Wexford, Ireland
    Full Name:
    Sean Murray
    Any activity here ?

I have a 78 308, 50k miles. Just rebuilt the engine.

I'm in New Ross.

6. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
  7. Foxie

Foxie Karting

Oct 9, 2011
    Wexford, Ireland