Not even Ferraris can out-run trains | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Not even Ferraris can out-run trains

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by SkizoACE, May 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KMS

KMS Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 22, 2003
    Aw c'mon, train just gave him a little luv tap to get him loose in the corner.

I really should read all of the posts before adding my own. Glad to hear that everyone was ok. Anyone else ever notice how telephone poles are placed in the most inconvenient places?

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Dude, i just read this after initially replying... It's amazing you and your daughter are okay... Thankfully, of course... Wow... That's crazy stuff... Any chance you can tell me what the serial number of that 348 was...?

3. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    You'll make a fine diplomat, one day. :)

DL

4. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Joseph, thanks for the honest response. I'm just glad that you and your daughter are ok. Unbelievable how badly damaged that car looks!

5. RacerX_GTO

RacerX_GTO F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Gabe V.
    I was gonna say, "Hey? Isn't that the RR X-ing in the distance?" I could also see the missing rear section just behind the on-scene photographer. This happened in the winter, no leaves on the trees. With your daughter in the car, guessing you must have picker her up from school, sunset in winter is around 4:30PM explaining the long shadows.

Glad everyone is still here to talk about it.

6. robinh

robinh Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, Engl
    Full Name:
    Robin
    Glad to hear both of you walked away. Did anybody manage to catch the person who forced you off the road?

7. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Glad to hear you are ok. I like the color combo of the car & the 355 rims - What is that exterior color?