Not one but TWO Pista's Delivered | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Not one but TWO Pista's Delivered

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by F40-R, Apr 19, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F40-R

F40-R Formula 3

Jun 22, 2014
    Not quite, I get what you’re getting at ;)

it definitely feels comfortable for me and I’m 6ft 1

2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    Firstly a big congratulations to F40 -R for those sensational Pistas!!

Also thanks F40-R for confirming Pista is indeed a very comfortable package which happens to be the very point I have been making for a while now, particularly in my comparison to the F8 which I found overly soft and virtually devoid from the types of driving sensations one would normally expect in this type of mid mount exotic. The sarcasm coming from a couple of guys here is just a denial thing - they believe their F8 is the same car as Pista but a lot better value as it has the same engine..... but you and I know that isn't the case.;)

Anyway will await your further review/delivery experience on the Spyder.

PS. I share your pain in being unable to drive these cars at the moment!

Not necessarily. Keep in mind there have been a few Pista's making their way back onto the market so F40-R's 3 Pistas may not be factory allocations - perhaps he can confirm for you? I also note another owner at the track managed to pick up 2 new Pistas' and they weren't factory allocations either so.....yeah cars have been available.....much as is the case globally now from what I read.

3. Coincid

Coincid F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2014
    Canada
    Latest issue of R&T- "The Pista lures you in with its refinement, approachability, and stability control, only to kick and fight with every application of power. The P80/C overwhelms all your senses, a thrill ride that's as exhilarating to look at as it is to drive.Isn't that the first rule of how to make a great Ferrari."

4. MANDALAY

MANDALAY F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2013
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    ANGELO

Aren't you going to Bunnings with your Pista ?;););)

5. F40-R

F40-R Formula 3

Jun 22, 2014
    tickerhound, stavura and LVP488 like this.
  6. F40-R

F40-R Formula 3

Jun 22, 2014

A tour of the white Pista.

:)

7. MANDALAY

MANDALAY F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2013
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    ANGELO
    #34 MANDALAY, Apr 30, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2020

Did you spec this car or was it someone elses because I get the impression you didn't ? Unofficially there have been several Pista's floating around.