For Sale - Novitec NF10 Ferrari 488/F8 Wheel Fitment w/ Michelin PS4S | FerrariChat

For Sale Novitec NF10 Ferrari 488/F8 Wheel Fitment w/ Michelin PS4S

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by theseantodd, Jul 10, 2024.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. theseantodd

theseantodd Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 4, 2024
    Orange County, California
    Full Name:
    Sean Todd
    Selling my Novitec NF10 wheels finished in Satin Bronze. These were on the car for about 500 miles before I sold it, were on a 2018 488 GTB. These will fit a 488, F8 and 488 Pista for sure, I don’t know about other models. Wheels are all in immaculate condition without any curb rash, scratches, dents, etc.

Entire set up cost $15,500 new, looking for $7,500 and you cover shipping anywhere in the USA, or local pick up in SoCal.

They have a center lock “look” - but in reality it uses the standard 5x114 bolt pattern for Ferraris and has a plate that’s installed over the bolts to give it a clean center lock look. These will come with the Ferrari center caps and the Ferrari valve stem covers.

Comes with Michelin PS4S Tires, Black Wheel Bolts and TPMS Sensors installed. Tires have 500 miles on them and are basically brand new, never used this car on the track.

PM me for photos or specific questions

Wheel/Tire Specs:

Fronts: 21 x 9 ET35 (Retail is $2,275 ea)

Front Tires: Michelin PS4S 255/30r21 (Date Code 22/22)

Rears: 22 x 12 ET33 (Retail is $2,975 ea)

Rear Tires: Michelin PS4S 335/25r22 (Date Code 51/21)

2. kryten2001

kryten2001 Formula 3

Very, very nice.

theseantodd likes this.
  3. skilly

skilly Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2024
    Bay2LA CA
    Full Name:
    Matt
    That car finally sold! Saw it on BAT and EBay with the ups and downs of the market for a LONG time. Great spec and just bad timing for me. I really wanted the sport seats and found a spider in the end. Funny enough, mine has the NF10's too with 20/21 - I really wanted the 21/22 set up like this.

These are a GREAT deal - GLWS!! somebody grab these - the last set for sale on here with tires was $10K+!

theseantodd and vraa like this.
  4. TheFerrariDude

TheFerrariDude Karting

Mar 21, 2017
    Full Name:
    Dani Dumi
  5. theseantodd

theseantodd Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 4, 2024
    Orange County, California
    Full Name:
    Sean Todd
    $7,500, and I'll cover half of whatever shipping is to get them to you. They're a crazy deal as is

skilly likes this.