[NSFW] Thought I'd put all my pics in one place...HERE! | Page 221 | FerrariChat

[NSFW] Thought I'd put all my pics in one place...HERE!

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by Itzkirb, Aug 23, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Itzkirb

Itzkirb F1 Veteran

Apr 30, 2005
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Kirby
  2. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Kirby,

Thank goodness your are okay. I know you may not be allowed to talk about it, but I thought I would ask since my curiosity is killing me. If you like and are allowed to comment, could you tell us what exactly happened?

Again, I totally understand if you can't or rather not.

Best wishes.

3. colombo2cam

colombo2cam Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2019
    Full Name:
    Ted
    Agreed when are they coming back from vacation

4. Itzkirb

Itzkirb F1 Veteran

Apr 30, 2005
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Kirby
    I was traveling East bound on the San Mateo Bridge on a Friday afternoon. Left work early hoping to miss traffic, but I ended up in traffic. A commercial van rear ends me at 65mph. Next thing I know I wake up on the side of the road in the car with CHP telling me to remain calm and what happened. Van rear ended me and then a Nissan GTR.

SingleClutch, ca_scud and paulchua like this.
  5. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Thank you Kirby, and again, I am very happy you are okay. Your description is what I've read and had people describe. Do you know if the van driver was under the influence or using their phone?

I am very glad you are okay and appreciate the time you took to respond to my question.

6. yelcab

yelcab F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Nov 29, 2001
    San Carlos, CA
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Le
  7. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    no no no, this is in reference to the original accident. I've been on that bridge many times, and I think the driver of the van must have been smoking so powerful stuff (or watching a movie on his phone) to go 65 mph into stopped traffic, you have pretty clear visibility.

8. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    What are the odds that not only does that guy hit a Ferrari, but also hits a GTR? That's crazy.

9. liquid360

liquid360 Karting

Sep 25, 2018