NY/NJ/CT FUN RUN.......May 1, 2005 | Page 8 | FerrariChat

NY/NJ/CT FUN RUN.......May 1, 2005

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by 993 guy, Mar 27, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
    We waited for you putz...that's why you suck. Next time, give a call or post that you ain't gonna make it so we don't twiddle our thumbs waitin' for ya! No biggie really...but you still suck. ;-)

2. Dimitrios

Dimitrios Rookie

May 24, 2004
    thanks for the run. great time and great bunch of people. see you at the next one.

3. charlie rx7

charlie rx7 Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Charlie
    vipers are slow...;)

4. chrlsstyles

chrlsstyles Formula 3

Jun 29, 2004
    ok. enough. I'm lockin this thread till someone posts some damn pics :D

5. Dimitrios

Dimitrios Rookie

May 24, 2004
    yeah next you your beast!

6. greenboxster

greenboxster Rookie

Aug 1, 2004
    Mahwah, NJ
    Full Name:
    Mike R
    Had a great time, even with a little rain. Drove the last few miles with the top down behind Uktarsh and my ears are still ringing! Did anyone even get some pics...I did not see many cameras? Thanks guys, can't wait to do it again soon.

aka 996 C4

Anyone know how do I get rid of this "greenboxster" name. It was easier to sell the car then change my name.

7. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    pm Rob (site owner)

8. udalmia

udalmia Guest

seeing that the car was absolutely FILTHY, took these for myself after comin back from todays run, some of them came out well so i thought might as well share :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. udalmia

udalmia Guest

10. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

Awesome time today guys! High quality run all the way... by the time lunch was over, the sun was shining, and I regretted leaving my car home. But sharing time between Utkarsh's and Eric's cars made things a little more bearable, LOL.

U-Man, I had a great time... the CS's abilities really blew me away today, especially in the rain. I was sh!ttin my pant a few times around Bear Mtn - watta thrill!

Thumbs up to Whart for bringing out the 6.0 eye candy!

GreenBoxter Mike, the C4 Cab is gorgeous, I love the interior accents. I shoulda taken some pix!

CTM Craig, nice to see you out with us today - hope your trip home was less eventful than it was arriving.

Eric, kickass job with Jon... the Rennlist crew is a great bunch. I look forward to more runs like this in the future.

The RSR exhaust sings, by the way!

Enough talk... heres the the pix:

http://photobucket.com/albums/1003/greg84mk2/Rennlist%20Run%205-01-05/

11. chrlsstyles

chrlsstyles Formula 3

Jun 29, 2004
  12. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    I thought the post saying if the road were wet I would not be there was enough. Sorry for the miscommunication. I did not get Utkarsh's message till four this afternoon.

13. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

14. chrlsstyles

chrlsstyles Formula 3

Jun 29, 2004
    Well since i own that patent on that idea I'm gonna have to sue ya :D I need to go to more runs/events. this work nonsense is killing me.

15. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

yes, quit your job and get your @ss out on some runs with us!

I'll probably plan another run to Milford PA again in the Fall. Geoff might have an open seat :p

16. jakes-gto

jakes-gto Karting

Jan 18, 2005
    Tied to a chair
    Full Name:
    Buddy Ackerman
    #191 jakes-gto, May 2, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  17. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

yea look at the beefcake standing next to the Stradale! :-D

18. CTM

CTM Karting

Aug 5, 2004
    New York, Catskills
    Full Name:
    Craig
    Great time as usual with the crew and the P guys. Besides being the proud owner of a speeding ticket and a no front plate ticket on the way there, it was great.

Just 1 minor issue: To the P guy with the SC plate, man please use your breaks on future runs, the down shifting to slow down does not give anyone else any warning that everyone else in front of you is coming to a grinding hault. Thanks.

19. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D

Keep us posted on that ticket situation...hope you can get out of it or at least bring it down to a non-point violation.

20. chrlsstyles

chrlsstyles Formula 3

Jun 29, 2004
    I won't quit my job but I'm tryin to make more runs.

21. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    #196 whart, May 2, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Thanks for the invite. I really enjoyed the variety and range of some of the Porsches, including some you just don't see every day. And, i think it's a requirement to have young blonde girls named Heidi, dressed in traditional German garb, wearing pig tails, at every future gathering....
    Image Unavailable, Please Login