Oahu Car Events | FerrariChat

Oahu Car Events

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by sowest, Mar 10, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sowest

sowest Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2006
    I spoke with the person that organizes the "Auto Lunch Bunch" today. It is an informal lunch at the Waikiki Yacht Club for all interested car people. It is at noon and meets the first Tuesday of each month. He wasn't sure of the specifics of other groups, but was able to give me some contact info.

AKA WANI was kind enough to post about the "Cars and Coffee" meet at Pier 38 this coming Saturday, March 14. His post did not include the time. I assume that this is a morning meet, but I will contact the organizer and post the time in this thread.

There is another group that puts together drives. I have an e-mail address for this group and will post any details that I can get here also.

2. AKA WANI

AKA WANI Rookie

Dec 7, 2007
    Sorry, it'll be my first time attending:).

3. sowest

sowest Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2006
    I am sorry to say that my e-mail inquiries have provided no further details on car events here. I did not retain any of the e-mail notifications for previous "Cars and Coffee" events to see what time they were scheduled for, but I am quite certain that it was a morning event.

Anyway, going down and having breakfast at Nico's would be worthwhile in itself!