For Sale - OEM Ferrari 430 Scuderia Front Bumper | FerrariChat

For Sale OEM Ferrari 430 Scuderia Front Bumper

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by mwstewart, Sep 13, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mwstewart

mwstewart F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2014
    England
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Original Ferrari 430 Scuderia front bumper in Rosso Corsa. This bumper was brand new and has been used for only 3,000 miles. No damage, no repairs - as it came from the factory. Ready to go on a car - it does not need paint!

This is the Euro version which is lighter than the US market version and is without the orange side markers. It comes with OEM Ferrari parking sensors installed and painted. These need not be connected/used if you don't have the PDC option - they are subtle. The two front grilles, side grilles, and diffuser must be sourced because I need themfor my new bumper (a one-off carbon bumper).

Image Unavailable, Please Login

£2,200 GBP. Delivery and any payment fees are on top. Remember this painted and ready to go...

New price £3,000.

Shipping to the states starts around the £380 mark - not cheap because it is a big piece
    https://www.parcelhero.com/shipment/quote?Q=207,e142tp,211,,1,17,189,45,69,postcode,cms,kgs,N,postcode,,,1&p=&s=

StartedFromTheBottom likes this.
  2. mwstewart

mwstewart F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2014
    England
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Just to clarify: the price is £2,200 GBP

Thanks!

3. mwstewart

mwstewart F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2014
    England
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Sold. Thanks Brian.

4. greene08

greene08 Rookie

Dec 22, 2010
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    MITCHIN
    Mark, I know your 430 scud front bumper is long-gone. I'm in the States and am looking for one (with parking sensors) as mine is very damaged. Do you have any leads on one? I prefer OEM but at this point I'm open to anything.

Thanks!
    Mitch