For Sale - OEM Ferrari 488 (ALL MODELS) Full Set of Grigio Corsa 20" Wheels 70003878 | FerrariChat

For Sale OEM Ferrari 488 (ALL MODELS) Full Set of Grigio Corsa 20" Wheels 70003878

Discussion in 'Parts & Collectibles' started by Continental AutoSports, Oct 25, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Continental AutoSports

Sponsor

Aug 22, 2006
    Hinsdale, IL
    Full Name:
    Bobby Williams / Parts Manager
    OEM Ferrari 488 (ALL MODELS) Full Set of Grigio Corsa 20" Wheels 70003878. 100% authentic, 100% unused.

Designed by the Ferrari Styling Centre specifically for Ferrari Genuine, the 20” forged wheels enhance the vehicle's lines by combining exclusive design with highly innovative technology. The forging process significantly reduces the overall weight of the vehicle, increases the driving feel and guarantees a more rapid response. The 20” forged wheels give a sportier or more elegant look depending on whether you choose a two-tone diamond finish on the spokes or an exclusive paint finish.a

PLEASE NOTE - center-caps are NOT included but a brand new wheel stud kit IS included.

$10,800 SHIPPED within the USA. All forms of payment are accepted.
    We will not ship these overseas.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

daytona355 likes this.
  2. Dicecal

Dicecal Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 15, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Any pics of the actual wheels? Are they really that dark in color?

3. Continental AutoSports

Sponsor

Aug 22, 2006
    Hinsdale, IL
    Full Name:
    Bobby Williams / Parts Manager
    I can open a box and take an actual picture of the wheel if that's what you mean. However the wheel in the picture is the exact wheel.

4. Dicecal

Dicecal Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 15, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Rob
    I saw a good pic on eBay, so I see the actual color now. Thanks