Off-topic - Perth question | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Off-topic - Perth question

Discussion in 'Australia' started by lil squid, Feb 17, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kerrari

kerrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    Actually you're giving me a little too much credit B27 - although I was mainly referring to the side of the map, I WAS also having a little dig about where I think is the best place to live! (Water is too cold in WA).

2. VMax

VMax F1 Rookie

Nov 21, 2003
    Perth, W.Australia
    Full Name:
    Mike Sharpe
    It's alright, we've got hot water systems over here and everything now, it's like living in the future :D

3. lil squid

lil squid F1 Veteran

Dec 3, 2007
    Houston TX
    Full Name:
    Yuliya
    I made it in one piece - and oh my god, look at this weather!.. I hope you guys know you live in paradise.. Spent a lovely day in Freo on Sunday and was pretty much ready to move here by the time I got back to my hotel. Lots of work during the week, but if I get the weekend free I think I'll go snorkling to Rottnest Island.. (now I wish I didn't let my dive license lapse).

4. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John

depending on the qualification (PADI,NAUI,etc) you can log onto their website and get a ticket issued if you've ever passed an open water exam ... .actually I think NAUI is in Perth