Official F430 Pics | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Official F430 Pics

Discussion in '360/430' started by xfifty, Aug 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Liquid

Liquid Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Doylestown, PA
    Don't like the CS wheels on it. I'm surprised the CS wheels are an option for this new model. I would have thought they would have been an exclusive item to the CS due to its rarity.

2. Cencio

Cencio Rookie

Jun 10, 2004
    Minneapolis
    I'm remembering so clearly what I felt when I first saw the 360 pictures in early 1999. I was not at all sure that I liked it. Everyone in the press was complaining about the new front end and the emphasis on "functional" changes in preference to aesthetics.

Then I walked onto the show floor in Geneva that March and fell over backwards and in love. It took me a few years to buy one second-hand, but I still love it. Though now it begins to look a little "simple" to me.

I fully expect that when I see the F430 either at the factory or in Paris next month, I will be blown away in person. Pininfarina are quite brilliant in the way they coax us along with stylistic evolution, accomodating the prodigious feats of engineering that Ferrari throws their way.

We shall see!

3. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    I agree.I prefer the wheels on the red 430.I think the CS wheels should be kept exclusive.

4. Gary(SF)

Gary(SF) F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2003
    Los Altos Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary B.
    Ah, good!

Gary

5. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Is the motor a 4 Valve like the Maser or did they put in a 5 Valve Head?

6. 911Fan

911Fan Formula 3

Apr 15, 2004
    Southern California
    5-valve head with timing chain (per dealer).

7. youngtifosi

youngtifosi Karting

Jun 6, 2004
    The mirror is a throwback to the F40, which had a similar indentation of its model name on the side of the wing. Its cool; end of story.

<http://www.heumann.com/images/ferrari_f40_480.jpg>

8. exoticalex

exoticalex Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    Walnut Creek, Ca
    Full Name:
    Alex L