Official Ferrari 812 Competizione and C Aperta value thread | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Official Ferrari 812 Competizione and C Aperta value thread

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by roma1280, May 6, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. roma1280

roma1280 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2010
    Palm Beach, Roma
  2. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Epic

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

Bundy likes this.
  3. Maximus1973

Maximus1973 Formula 3

Oct 29, 2016
    I have now seen and confirmed of 812C's changing hands at 1.1million Euro and 1.2million Euro.
    Incl vat excl other taxes.

ryalex and roma1280 like this.
  4. mepassione

mepassione Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    Passione
    This is what I’m hearing as well. I actually know of one for sale around those figures. This is much lower than where tdf are selling in Europe. A tdf in giallo triplo strato sold recently around 1.5mm euros. There is one for sale ( bianco avus) with RM Sothebys private sale at eur 1.3mm + tax that’s about 1.6mm. It does seem like the consensus is building around the fact the tdf is peak special series v12 judging by sale prices. And they are rising in value.

5. roma1280

roma1280 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2010
    Palm Beach, Roma
    Thanks for sharing guys. so these are euro prices for euro cars. I wonder if there are any data points of USA cars.

6. mepassione

Aug 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    Passione
    Ferrari of newport beach have a red tdf about 900 miles at $1.6mm + tax

7. mepassione

Aug 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    Passione
  8. mikesufka

mikesufka F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2006
    Crosslake, MN
    Full Name:
    Mike Sufka
  9. George330

George330 Formula 3

Oct 19, 2009
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    George
    Wait till you see prices for the Competizione Aperta

10. mepassione

Aug 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    Passione
    I’ve been aware (and offered) 812C and 812 CA the price difference I’ve seen so far between them is 100/ maximum 150k euros

11. mepassione

Aug 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    Passione
    It could be however that when physical cars start hitting the market after the 1 year no sale restriction that prices will be a lot higher. I guess we need to wait another 6 months and see but as of now both the coupe and aperta seem to transact well under tdf prices ( based at least on cars i’ve been offered and heard of)

12. mepassione

Aug 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    Passione
    I’ve now been told of cars sold at 1.4 and 1.5mm euros respectively. So it does seem George that you’re right, physical cars Apertas might be close to the 2mm euros mark or more soon , and 812C ( coupe) between 1.5 and 2mm euros. Seems to be heading that way. Those special series V12 are strongly on the rise clearly

13. JagShergill

JagShergill Formula 3

Dec 31, 2014
    England
    Full Name:
    Jag shergill
    I’ve just read your post - that’s remarkable because I was driving on that same trip - driving from London to Maranello I’m 2017 celebrating the 70th anniversary . I was next to your car on parts of the drive - it was an epic trip - lots of fun and I remember you being a lovely guy , and your ‘58 TDF had stayed in my memory ever since …. I even took a few sneaky pics when we all parked up - your car has left an indelible imprint in my memory - bravo ! Here’s a few pics I took …

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

14. roma1280

roma1280 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2010
    Palm Beach, Roma
    Oh that’s amazing! Thanks for posting, yes trip was epic!
    Great pics!

Bundy and JagShergill like this.
  15. George330

George330 Formula 3

Oct 19, 2009
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    George
    I m not a market expert…I just got a call from some speculator looking to buy an Aperta for 1.8m which is why I am thinking that prices will be over the TDF.
    Either way I think it is insane that a CA can sell for the same price as the SP3 list…

16. mepassione

Aug 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    Passione
    Yes it seems the coupes that sold in the region of 1.1/1.2 mm euros are the build slots which sell for less than the physical cars. One physical car i was told sold for 1.5mm all taxes included and we haven’t yet started to see them advertised at crazy prices in the open market. So it is very possible and likely that the aperta would sell for 1.8 to 2mm mark. This i my view will push tdf prices even higher given they are rarer and for many people peak special series. Time to buy a tdf and 599gto!! The sp3 though is selling for wellabove list , 900k eur premium for the slot and i suspect easily double that on physical cars which takes it to 3.5/4mn eur around the prices of LaFerrari.

17. Maximus1973

Maximus1973 Formula 3

Oct 29, 2016
    Makes sense as the 812C coupe and aperta are the "latest model" and thus can command that premium "for the time being".
    In the long run, not so sure it will be more sought after than the TDF.
    But hey, the new 812 will also have a limited which will also have a V12, so it's a whole new game at that stage...

I'm hearing from several high end dealers they expect the SP3 to quickly soar to 5million. Above the LaF.
    For 900K above list there are hundreds of buyers ready to take over that contract. No brainer.

18. mepassione

Aug 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    Passione
    Agreed i’m hearing that as well. Its going above 4mm eur definitely and above LaF clearly . And i also agree with you that imo long term the tdf will be the more desirable and more special of the special series hence my comment “time to buy a tdf…”

19. day355

day355 Formula 3

Jun 25, 2006
    #144 day355, Oct 20, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2022
    I will add "it is rather time to roll with them, they do not fit in the coffin"
    Tired of seeing that these cars are more stock market assets than intended for pleasure... sad world !
    Those who haven't dreamed of riding it, and "many" of those who have it don't ride it...
    There was a time when owners drove their 250 GT0 every day...I was in the wrong era !

Melvok, JagShergill, ryalex and 2 others like this.
  20. mepassione

Aug 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    Passione
    “Time to buy a tdf and drive the hell out of them”. That being said they are much better than stock market assets

21. mepassione

Aug 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    Passione
    Has anyone already taken delivery of their 812C? It’d be great to hear how the car drives!

ryalex likes this.
  22. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    See @JagShergill 's posts in the 812C Picture thread

JagShergill, mepassione and ryalex like this.
  23. mepassione

Aug 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    Passione
    dcmetro likes this.