The Purosangue Thread | Page 256 | FerrariChat

The Purosangue Thread

Discussion in 'Purosangue' started by MDEL, Dec 6, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PATRIEK

PATRIEK Formula Junior

Oct 2, 2004
    Full Name:
    Patriek
    competing ??? really ?? wtf !
    pathetic !
    I am only competing with myself, and I am a TRUE "Ferrari enthusiast" (!) in EVERY sence of the word, that's why I need this car !!
    I want to DAILY drive my Ferrari carS, with the whole family, even including my dogs !
    I think you have to be a "true enthusiast" to understand this .... clearly you don't !

paulchua and Boomhauer like this.
  2. Puro

Puro Karting

Sep 15, 2022
    Beautiful, thanks. I do wish they had more wheel options.
    Hopefully in future,

3. Puro

Puro Karting

Sep 15, 2022
    And a Ferrari is a Ferrari; regardless of dimensions.
    Once you drive the Puro, any doubts are gone.

paulchua likes this.
  4. LVP488

LVP488 F1 Rookie

Jan 21, 2017
    France
    They changed the way the rear doors open, and managed to put a V12 under the hood - so at least they spent these millions for something ;)

5. Puro

Puro Karting

Sep 15, 2022
    You’re bound to have similarities within modern car design; it’s inevitable. I think it looks more akin to the Mach E than anything else. Any other comparisons past aesthetics is laughable, though.

6. jumpinjohn

jumpinjohn F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2013
    Texas
    Full Name:
    John
    Again and again and again.

Where are those pics of the corvettes and F12s?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

7. jumpinjohn

jumpinjohn F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2013
    Texas
    Full Name:
    John
    Oh I completely agree! I’m apparently just not a purist according to some.

Which is fine with me. I don’t even track my cars. Therefore I’m a pitiful poseur according to several. No worries though, I enjoy my cars and I like to drive them-but they aren’t the most important things in my life. :)

elmadi likes this.
  8. jumpinjohn

jumpinjohn F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2013
    Texas
    Full Name:
    John
    I wonder if the dealer configurator has those options? It often has the more granular options as well. For instance, our 812 has the full leather steering wheel with the shift lights. It is just a dealer ordered spec.

9. robcut1

robcut1 Karting

Dec 30, 2016
    As a daily driver when I feel like a bigger car is a bit more practical and when I am going out with more than one other person. Pretty easy to justify for me. Sure, any car will actually do but it's the same concept with anything we eat, wear or buy in general.

Boomhauer likes this.
  10. PATRIEK

PATRIEK Formula Junior

Oct 2, 2004
    Full Name:
    Patriek
    I'm really getting tired of these Mazda "jokes" !!!

11. chrixxx

chrixxx Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2004
    Lucerne
    Full Name:
    Chris
    as a true Ferrari enthusiast there is nothing better to arrive at the racetrack in a daily driver Ferrari and race with another Ferrari! My Purosangue will do what my FF and my Lusso did so brilliantly!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

350MH83, tomc, Caeruleus11 and 16 others like this.
  12. Puro

Puro Karting

Sep 15, 2022
    Yeah you see
    You see, the Mazda looks like the Ferrari. Not the other way around.

Instant perspective change ;)

jumpinjohn likes this.
  13. jumpinjohn

jumpinjohn F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2013
    Texas
    Full Name:
    John
    Boomhauer, PATRIEK and chrixxx like this.
  14. jasuper

jasuper Karting

Jun 24, 2015
    Chicago
    Didn’t realize I was competing against anyone. Not sure if I am a purist or not, but I am extraordinarily passionate about the brand and the incredible vehicles they produce. I own Ferraris across 3 decades (hopefully 4 soon) and still don’t own a car that I can drive everyday and share with my family. My hope is the Purosangue is that. I also appreciate that Ferrari didn’t cut corners on this vehicle. It is a technological marvel that, to me, is worthy of the brand. They didn’t rebadge an Audi, etc. It may not be for everyone, but I am excited to add it to the collection.

AMN, Boomhauer, PATRIEK and 4 others like this.
  15. LMH

LMH Karting

May 5, 2019
    Spain
    My dealer believes there will be a VS of the Purosangue 3/4 years down the line. I doubt it, as the FF and Lusso didn’t have a VS, and also due to Emissions regulations getting tighter in the future

16. PATRIEK

PATRIEK Formula Junior

Oct 2, 2004
    Full Name:
    Patriek
    then we buy another one, don't we :)

chrixxx and LMH like this.
  17. EuropeFerrari

EuropeFerrari Rookie

Apr 2, 2023
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Bruno
    Nice config, anyone else has pictures of non-traditional Purosangue configurations , I have seen enough red, grey and black exterior color configurations, looking for some inspiration ….

elmadi likes this.
  18. Trincap

Trincap Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2010
    NorCal
    Ha, Big Lebowski is funny. Yes, absolutely, I'm competing against Chad at the Racket Ball Club (does anyone still play that?) and to impress the local Ferrari club members (don't really know them but I'm sure they are decent folks). Also, to pick up hot blondes that want a ride (has this ever worked for anyone???)
    Or maybe I just like the car.
    No malice. How is that "no malice"? How about you do you and I'll enjoy what I enjoy. I won't judge your true Ferrari enthusiasm level and you don't have to be worried about mine. See? Now you can stop wondering.

19. Trincap

Trincap Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2010
    NorCal
    Ha! First time I've seen that. But seeing as how I think the Mazda is quite handsome I'm OK with that. Heck I also think the new Prius is good looking and it rips off the SF90. Good for Mazda. I don't have a problem with it.

paulchua and mcimino like this.
  20. Trincap

Trincap Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2010
    NorCal
    By the way, anyone Stateside have any idea on delivery???

21. PA Wolfpacker

PA Wolfpacker Formula Junior

Aug 19, 2007
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Neil
    After looking at the Puro in person I have to admit it looks better than I thought it would based on pictures. It’s a small SUV as compared to most on the road and has limited storage in the back. You can get more room by putting the seat backs down but that limits the height of what can be stored toward the front of the cabin.
    The seats are very comfortable and provide a lot of support. The rear suicide door makes it easy to exit the car, although rear legroom is tight.
    I suspect most that actually buy one will not use it like a traditional SUV so these issues may be moot.

Bundy, MDEL, elmadi and 4 others like this.
  22. Andrey Bynzer

Andrey Bynzer Rookie

Oct 23, 2022
    Full Name:
    Andrey Bynzer
    If you need I can help with the purchase and send to you

elmadi likes this.
  23. whoare365q

whoare365q Rookie

Apr 11, 2023
    There is also the Maserati Levante - I'm not sure Ferrari will resist using it as a platform for a SUV.