Oh My! What Have I Done To My 360? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Oh My! What Have I Done To My 360?

Discussion in '360/430' started by banduga, May 31, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

What do you think?

1. I like it!

2. Ricey, but I like it!

3. Ricey, and I DON'T like it!

4. You're an idiot!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. mustgofaster

mustgofaster Karting

Mar 27, 2004
    West Lakeland, MN
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I like the car and the black rims look perfect on yellow. I just don't like the aluminium that seems to clash with the whole car.

2. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I think the wheels are great, black on yellow is nice. ONE thing though, THE WHEEL GAP IS GOTTA GO!!! It's a Modena, not a 4x4.

3. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Can you get the "F" wheel center caps back on? I think it would tie in nicely.

4. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Banduga... you shouldn't give a flying fork what ANYONE thinks about your car except you...

...now with that said, SINCE YOU ASKED :D, here's my opinion...

i DON'T like the silver lip on the wheels; it doesn't appeal to me; this particular example looks especially unappealing because of how pronounced the lip is...

What's that you say...? What would i do, if it were MY car...? :D
    i would swap the wheels for ALL BLACK wheels, no silver lips... Then i'd repain the calipers yellow... Then i'd tint the windows and be one bad-ass mofo... :)

That's just my two cents... It's nice to see folks not afraid to change their cars, though... Rock on and if you make any more changes, please don't hesitate to post pictures...

5. banduga

banduga Karting

Mar 22, 2004
    Hong Kong
    LOL!!! :D

I KNOW! But the bottom of the lip is bad enough as it is. Damned roads and multi-level carpark ramps here...

6. banduga

banduga Karting

Mar 22, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Tried it, but the originals won't fit. I'm probably donating the original wheels to a friend to make into coffee tables anyway.

I bought some stick-on centres from eBay, but they have yet to arrive. I hope they won't look too cheap and nasty.

7. banduga

banduga Karting

Mar 22, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Aren't you ALREADY one bad-ass mofo? ;) :)

Thanks to ALL for letting me know what they think!

I thought about the all-black look, but then you sort of lose sight of the wheels, like a yellow body "floating" on a mass of black.

Also thought about the calipers, but I feel the red adds to the variety of colours to lighten the effect of any one colour "taking over".

Window tint? Working on it as we speak, but local laws only allow a very mild tint. :(

I'm quite surprised that the voting is quite close... and that so many people think I'm an idiot. :( Oh well, there probably would be more "idiot" votes if I included myself in the pictures! :D

8. rodsky

rodsky Formula 3

Mar 24, 2003
    Los Angeles
    For some reason - I like it. I think black wheels combined with the yellow - goes well.. Its aggressive without being over the top. Works well with the challenge grill.

didn't really notice the aluminum strip on th wheels - until others pointed it out. Probably better than just all black.

9. matkat

matkat Formula 3

Mar 18, 2003
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Dave McGuire
    I like them.

10. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    I like them better than these

11. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, no, unfortunately i'm not... On the internet, i'm grossly overrated... It's a big let down when folks meet me and find out i'm very mild-mannered... :)

i forgot to vote and just voted now; most likely, the majority of people who voted that you're an "idiot" didn't even post a reply... i would ignore those votes... i think it's awesome that you're personalizing your car, even if i can't sit in complete agreement with the styling... :)

12. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    Do what I'm proposing on my Diablo. The extreme wheels in the summer and the OEM wheels in the winter. That way you can enjoy both!! In the end it's your car, and drive your favorite wheels until you want a change.

13. xpresso

xpresso Karting

May 9, 2004
    Paradise Valley, AZ
    swap out the red calipers and consider either black or yellow calipers if you are going to stick with those rims.

put a pair of carbon fibre CS mirrors on as well and this will give you more of an accent.

14. NA1

NA1 Rookie

Jan 12, 2004
    Awesome.

15. Jon@Tezta

Jon@Tezta Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2003
    Hong Kong / Jakarta
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    Interesting. so the standard brake caliper color is red? Same on that ghetto fabulous yellow spider.. i think those rims are forged as well, so they are not cheap..

16. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    #41 Buttuz4eva, Jun 2, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    you need the ceter caps black wheels are my favorite I have black 360 with black wheels all black no lip i love it so much and when I did it there were a lot of negative reply. Anyway keep it and tint those windows I dont want to hear about laws either My 360 s windshield is tinted and its tottaly illegal.

Here is what it would look like . what do you think
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

17. tfazio

tfazio Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 20, 2004
    Michigan
    I agree. Black wheels would look good on the track. I am not a fan of aftermarket rims on Ferrari unless they are sold by Ferrari directly.

18. banduga

banduga Karting

Mar 22, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Its official Buttuz... You (AND your car) scare me... :D :D :D

The original centre caps don't fit, so I got some stickers from eBay to see if they'll look OK.

As for the windshield, I got pulled over in my '94 911 3.6 Turbo before, and forced to have my car "checked" by the Transport Department. It wasn't fun. I will tint them as dark as I think I can get away with, but unfortunately, it definitely won't be as dark as what you've got. :(

19. h22gordo

h22gordo Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    So. Cal.
    Full Name:
    Gordan
    What kind of wheels are they????

20. JonnyT

JonnyT Karting

Jan 21, 2004
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Jean-Paul
    It's different....but I like it because it's different. ;)

21. banduga

banduga Karting

Mar 22, 2004
    Hong Kong
    #46 banduga, Jun 3, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  22. Mickey

Mickey Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Linnet Drive
    Full Name:
    Mike