Ohio Ferrari owners? | FerrariChat

Ohio Ferrari owners?

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by kubikdanon, Apr 19, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kubikdanon

kubikdanon Rookie

Aug 11, 2016
    Hey guys,

I wanted to just introduce myself a little bit and give you a little background before I jump into my question. I am 21 years old, working hard as a software engineer & also having some Internet ventures on the side (none of them are big enough to talk about).
    Currently, I drive 2017 C-class Coupe. I've got no rich parents what so ever, I am paying for this car on my own. I have no college debt. I have no bills to pay (still living w/ my parents).

I couldn't believe the moment I was able to afford Mercedes, and now I'm climbing my way up to get my next dream car - this time a real super car. I am still debating between typical cars in <200 range (used 458/slightly used gen2 r8/slightly used 570s/slightly used huracan lp 580-2). I wanted to make connections/network. I was wondering if someone in Ohio (I live in Cleveland) is driving a Ferrari and is kind enough to meet the kid and take him for a drive (kind of unrealistic, but I wanted to give it a shot)
    I just want to get a huge amount of motivation from experiencing the car (never been in any super car)

I hope I can find someone from Ohio who is willing to do this. Thank you guys in advance & have a great day

2. kubikdanon

kubikdanon Rookie

Aug 11, 2016
    Hey guys :)

I wanted to just introduce myself a little bit and give you a little background before I jump into my question. I am 21 years old, working hard as a software engineer & also having some Internet ventures on the side (none of them are big enough to talk about).
    Currently, I drive 2017 C-class Coupe. I've got no rich parents what so ever, I am paying for this car on my own. I have no college debt. I have no bills to pay (still living w/ my parents).

I couldn't believe the moment I was able to afford Mercedes, and now I'm working my way up to my next dream car - real sports car this time (still debating between usual choices in <200k bracket - used 458/slightly used gen2 r8 v10 plus/slightly used 570s/slightly used huracan lp580-2. I know I'm gonna get there soon. I wanted to make connections/network. I was wondering if someone in Ohio (I live in Cleveland) is driving a Ferrari and is kind enough to meet the kid and take him for a drive (kind of unrealistic, but I wanted to give it a shot)
    I just want to get a huge amount of motivation from experiencing this car(never been in any super car)

I hope I can find someone from Ohio who is willing to do this. Thank you guys in advance & have a great day

3. Veedub00

Veedub00 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2006
    Troy, Michigan
    Full Name:
    James
    your insurance is going to be very expensive.

but just go to a cars and coffee or go to Marshall Goldman and talk to them. If youre serious about buying, they'll show you cars.

4. TC94

TC94 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 23, 2005
    TN
  5. kubikdanon

kubikdanon Rookie

Aug 11, 2016
    I am getting ready for the worst. And just to clarify I am not ready to pull the trigger yet. Don't want to make stupid decisions.

Thank you for this link, I will check this out first Saturday of May :)

6. arachnyd

arachnyd Karting

Feb 5, 2016
    Springboro
    Check out groupon in a few weeks.

The $100 "Ferrari experiences" will be coming back to Cleveland this summer.

7. Jodan108

Jodan108 Formula Junior

Jul 13, 2009
    Cleveland, OH
    Full Name:
    Dan
    PM sent!

8. kubikdanon

kubikdanon Rookie

Aug 11, 2016
    Thanks, I will be checking that out.

I've replied to your PM but it doesn't show up in my 'Sent' inbox for some reason.
    Let me know if you got it.

9. DOWORKFCAR

DOWORKFCAR Formula Junior

Oct 15, 2016
    Come to cars and coffee and other events. Keep your eye on the prize. I'm a sub 30 Ferrari owner and had to work hard to get where I'm at like everyone in this group. Minimize expenses, maximize earnings and save. It's possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk