Oil Industry | FerrariChat

Oil Industry

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Eric R, Apr 20, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Eric R

Eric R F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2014
    The Woodlands, Tx
    Full Name:
    Eric R.
    For those in the industry I really feel bad for all of you. Hope things turn around soon.

ralfabco, one4torque and blkfxstc like this.
  2. Eddie.h

Eddie.h Karting

Mar 30, 2015
    Houston, Tx
    Full Name:
    Ed
    No big deal. We been through this all the time. I have been in the oil patch for over 40 years. In the down time, driven trucks, delivered newspapers. Everyone hates us but they love driving their big suv, wearing their high tech light weight clothes, running shoes and boots. The irony is that most of the Geoscience staff are basically environmentalist. Liked to be out on a rock, drink beer and enjoy the scenery. My recycling program is a 83 Mondial QV.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

JLF and one4torque like this.
  3. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Was thinking this morning— if this virus was man made... is the medical industry accountable.... similar to how macondo cast a neg filter on the entire oil and gas industry?

should there be new agencies formed similar to the new o and g reg agencies post macondo.. bsee et al? To regulate medical experimentation?

us med firms universities are not removed from this since they participated and shared funding w the labs in question

just a random thought I had at 3am ..

oil up today.... the fast stop in is shale activity and prod should help.