OK Eli says i am insane does THIS make me INSANE? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

OK Eli says i am insane does THIS make me INSANE?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Buttuz4eva, Jun 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    Werd. Werd...

2. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Insane. :)

Basically, you've said that you are doing this because you simply must have your 6-speed. You are making a 6 speed Stradale (sort of, plus some extra carbon fibre.)

But, do you think that at a certain price (perhaps less than what you are spending), Ferrari would just build you a Stradale with a 6 speed? Decades ago they would custom-build just about anything, and today we see them doing custom Enzo colors, and Pininfarina still doing custom stuff for the Sultan. So, how much would a 6 speed Stradale cost, if they would do it for you?

3. kennyyellow360

kennyyellow360 Karting

Apr 20, 2004
    The O.C.
    agree 100%, people thinks I am nut for doing all that to a 360, but I did it anyway and loving it.

4. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Brad as long as you love it we can not judge you. It is based on what makes you happy. Just do not go and paint the car pink or gold! ;)

5. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Seriously someone should call them and ask if they can do such a thing.
    I must say ....I'v never seen a 348, 550 or a TR with paddle shifs. I'm sure its impossible...
    With all the owners asking if they can get a silver, blue or white Enzo ...I'm sure someone asked if they can have their Enzo with a 6 speed manual gearbox. Never seen one..
    Same with the F50 ...never seen one with a different transmission.

6. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    someone has to lock up Brad! next thing you know he will steal the stripes off my stradale. Life is too short, enjoy every minute of it. if this makes you happy then go for it but i still think you are "INSANE". you have to promise to let me meet the other INSANE person buying your car.

is FLI putting on the sticker stripes for you also. you can also ask Tom to get you the STRADALE GAS CAP with the horse emblem on it. i put it on my spider and it looks fantastic.

7. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    i LOVE IT MAKE SURE I MEET THE INSANE PERSON THAT WILL BUY IT FROM YOU!! hahahahah

O.k guys what a great idea ask ferrari if they will make a 6speed stradale if they would i would jumpon it for sure.

You guys dont seem to understand i gaurente that i will not be spending much money due to the fact that a friend is doing me a favour and i will be provideing him with the molds to make all of this stuff i wont even be spending money on the racing seats because my friend is going to trade out his seats for mine. I guess i am just lucky enough to always meet the right people to help me out.

bottom line if i was looking for a good resale number i would be keeping the car in my garage and look at it from time to time like most of you do. instead i bought the car to drive the shiit out of it the way your supposed to treat a car. i got it 6 months ago with 2,800 miles on it now it has 9,600 in 6 months i would say that car is happy as can be stretches its legs everyday.

one another thing how does it hurt the value of the car if all the stock parts can just be put back on the car and the carpets put back in? Its not like I am throwing everything out in the dumpster. Furthermore it wont cost anything due to the fact that me and my friend do all the work so its not like i am paying for labor.

If anything i will make money off of the car because i will put it back to stock and sell all of the carbon peices sepretely.

You guys are crazy tottaly crazy

thanks to the L.A. guy and JC and Kenney you know where i am comming from