Sold - Omega Speedmaster '57 Broad Arrow- 18k on Bronze | FerrariChat

Sold Omega Speedmaster '57 Broad Arrow- 18k on Bronze

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by Tamaren, Dec 4, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tamaren

Tamaren Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 25, 2016
    Tempe, AZ, Westcliffe, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Wesley K.
    Up for sale is my Omega Speedmaster ’57 Broad arrow in Bronze and 18k gold, on the Omega deployment strap. I bought this watch earlier this year from Crown and Caliber and is still under warranty from them. It keeps excellent time and runs well. Chrono works excellent, and there are no scratches or flaws on the watch. Display caseback and an original MSRP of just under $10,000. Personally this is one of my favorite watches of all time, but I like to cycle watches in and out. Reference number is 321.93.42.50.13.001, and a 42mm case diameter.

Watch comes with papers, no box, and my purchase receipt from Crown and Caliber. It’s fairly difficult to find one for sale for a reasonable price, but I’m asking $4100 OBO, I pay PayPal G&S and Priority shipping in the US. Also open to trades, or partial trades as well.

Price comp: Sold $4800 https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=706396
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

f355spider and halr75 like this.
  2. Tamaren

Tamaren Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 25, 2016
    Tempe, AZ, Westcliffe, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Wesley K.
    SOLD Thank you