On Ferrari results... [spoiler title edited] | FerrariChat

On Ferrari results... [spoiler title edited]

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by racerdj, Apr 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    1 and 2 Again!! Is this going to be a better year than 02'

2. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    That does not make for a great year if the results are always the same... RACING not just driving to the end

3. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    I would like to see some battles up front but as long as A red car beats a blue car to the line, it's all good with me. I hope the gap between the Ferrari squad and the other top teams next year isn't so large.

4. tifosi

tifosi F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Sep 5, 2001
    texas
    Full Name:
    Tom D
    Is it ferraris' fault that Mcclaren can't finish the race??

5. Tom S

Tom S Formula Junior

Jan 2, 2003
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Thomas Saupe
    MS made the point yesterday that nothing is over yet. Look at the huge improvement Williams made last year. For that matter, look where Ferrari was after the first three races last year. It looked like they had out guessed themselves.

I think McLaren has a chance of coming back late in the season. I doubt they will truly contend for the championship, but they'll make it interesting. And never count Williams out. I wonder how much of Frank and Patrick's problems are the contention between the drivers and the team and the drivers.

It's great though to see two new teams, BAR and Renault, steeping up.

6. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Turns out there were Pit Babes in Bahrain

Nice to see The Dynamic Duo do it again. Ferrari's dominance thus far or not, also good to see BAR (improving on points each race) duking it out with Williams for 3rd in Team totals, just behind Renault.

7. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    #7 writerguy, Apr 5, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    Well, so far, the pace of the competition is so slow, that Ferrari has never even had to show its hand. In Austrailia, MS could have lapped up through 4th place had he desired, this weekend, there was no reason to run harder than he did, MS probably had another 0.5 to 0.75 seconds per lap without breaking a sweat.

But, you are right; RACING is not just driving to the end; but when the competition is so light, why put the car in any danger of not finishing?