Wanted - On the Hunt for a RED 360 Manual Spider !?!?!? | FerrariChat

Wanted On the Hunt for a RED 360 Manual Spider !?!?!?

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Reddesire348, Dec 5, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Reddesire348

Reddesire348 Formula Junior

Oct 10, 2017
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Andrew Gaal
    G’Day Fellow Ferraristi in Australia

I am currently on the hunt for a RED 360 Manual Spider and I finally got around to finishing this attachment ‘Ferrari 360 Configurator’ that is designed to take out allot of the guess work when searching for a car that may meet my requirements.

Essentially if anyone can offer a car that ticks all the green boxes I will put a deposit down sight unseen as long as it’s a clean car.

If the car ticks most of the green boxes and a couple of yellow ones it is also highly likely I will purchase the car once I get to have a look at it and depending on what yellow boxes are ticked. In turn the more yellow boxes and indeed red boxes ticked then the more scrutiny that will be required on my part and the more price sensitive I will become J

One suggestion is that if anyone does have a car you think may ‘ring my bells’, simply fill out the form and send a copy to me (via a PM or conversation as it is called now) which in turn will give me an accurate picture of what is on offer. This way neither your time or mine is wasted looking at cars that will be unlikely/undesirable candidates.

I am prepared to offer good money for a good car. I’m watching CarSales and prices vary allot. There is only one that interests me at the moment however they are asking ‘crazy money’ for it.

If any of you ‘Red 360 Manual Spider owners’ have been thinking of upgrading to a nice F430 or perhaps even a 458 well now’s the time to think about it as you could have a quick sale for your car here and now. I have the money and I want to spend it. :D:rolleyes::D;):)

Best Regs from Oz (Melbourne)

Attached Files:

2. FLORIDAsnakeEyes

FLORIDAsnakeEyes Formula 3

Jul 7, 2015
    Sarasota, Florida
    Full Name:
    OC
    Is this a joke..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3. Reddesire348

Oct 10, 2017
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Andrew Gaal
    Why..... you have a problem understanding it ??? Can draw pictures if you like

JSinNOLA likes this.
  4. Reddesire348

Oct 10, 2017
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Andrew Gaal
    Thanks for the many PMs received. I have now secured a fantastic car. All input
    was much appreciated. No doubt see some of you around the traps in Melbourne.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

5. efg2014

efg2014 Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2014
    Northern California
    I chuckled after looking at the "application form". Reddesire might I venture and guess you are an engineer? :)

6. Reddesire348

Oct 10, 2017
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Andrew Gaal
    Now now what are you trying to say here No Im not but I am a scientist, Toxicologist in fact . Is is so obvious ahh

For the record I have secured a car that litetally ticks all the green boxes but one... its a UK import which I can happliy live with given all the other pluses

Sent from my SM-N915G using FerrariChat.com mobile app