ON TV | FerrariChat

ON TV

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by Igor Ound, Nov 2, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    The Autumn season tv shows are back again! Wheeler dealers without Edd China is alright but not sure it will be as good in the long term. Can’t wait to see what Edd will do next, hope he ends up on Top Gear.
    Same thing happening on Fast n’ Loud. Is this a new pattern for Tv car shows?
    And The Grand Tour is coming back really soon. Thoughts?

2. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Image Unavailable, Please Login http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/Jeremy-Clarkson-sets-new-record-as-Amazons-The-Grand-Tour-stars-come-to-Cumbria-25230457-30aa-4994-85af-5a73bebb13ac-ds

“Edd China, well-known TV personality from a range of car-themed shows - including Top Gear, Scrapheap Challenge and Wheeler Dealers - was also taking part in Records Week.
    He was seen wearing a garish waterproof jacket, describing himself on twitter as looking like a "tropical lighthouse."”

Ah ah!

3. Ducman491

Ducman491 Formula 3

Apr 9, 2004
    Mentor OH
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Wheeler Dealers isn't the same without Edd. The new guy Ant is likable enough but it's just different. I think I liked it better when it was buying a car on a budget and fixing what was wrong with it and then selling it. Now they are modifying them so heavily that the common person isn't going to be able to do it. Maybe I'm in the minority on this one.

Can't wait for Top Gear to start again and Grand Tour as well.

4. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Watched last Top Gear and seems sponsored by mclaren, especially the stupid extra gear on iplayer. No wonder, with Chris Harris on it...

Leblanc is the only good thing

5. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    I've been getting a kick out or Roadkill. They are now showing the net series on Velocity.

6. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
  7. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    How many different shows and presenters do they have? I was watching another version of top gear America that had William fichntner and 2 other guys I never heard of.

8. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    That was the rebooted Top Gear America that got canned just after the first season. With those presenters hope the UK version too dies soon.