One Formula by Gordon Murray | FerrariChat

One Formula by Gordon Murray

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by spirot, Jun 21, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    crinoid and Rosey like this.
  2. Rex Myers

Rex Myers Rookie

Jun 29, 2019
    Indiana
    Full Name:
    Rex Myers
    Hi, I see you mentioned Jim Rose in a post. I need to speak with Jim if possible. Can you you get me in touch with him. I had to re-sign up, my original Ferrari Chat account was lost. Rex

3. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    Is that the standard edition?
    I think they are releasing three versions.

4. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    yes this is the "regular" edition. there is one that is thousands, with custom carbon box etc... Gordon did sign my copy. ( I asked )

Rosey likes this.
  5. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    Actually - funny story about Gordon Murray. this was in 1987, after the French Gp, I was at Orly Airport Paris, sitting there waiting for my flight to London. all of a sudden a guy in white pants and flowery shirt comes up and sits two seats away from me - Gordon Murray. So I say, Mr. Murray can I have your autograph, and handed him my little scrap book. He said, "gee, I don't really ever get asked for an autograph, how do you know who I am?" and he signed my book. we talked for about 30 min. mostly on F-1 and how to get into it... he gave me several names to contact ( I was in Culinary School at the time ) ... such I a great guy! I have the signature & am going to attach it to the book when I get a min.

6. Andrew McCrae

Andrew McCrae Formula Junior

Jun 5, 2016
    Ireland
    Where is this on sale please, particularly where you can ask for a signed copy? Thanks.

7. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    I bought my copy before he had the official release party. ( called Porter Press ). Not sure if they wills still do that. ( I have bought several books from them )