One of our own, Rynoshark, has a new book coming out - turbo 3.0 | FerrariChat

One of our own, Rynoshark, has a new book coming out - turbo 3.0

Discussion in '206/246' started by dinogts, Nov 7, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dinogts

dinogts Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

I have posted this in the Dino section because many of us 206/246 owners have owned, or currently own, Porsche 911s of various specifications.

Rynoshark, one of our own Dino enthusiast owners (and I mean ENTHUSIAST - he has done the Copperstate 1000 in his Dino) will shortly be releasing his second book on Porsches, turbo 3.0. His first Porsche book, Carrera 2.7, received rave reviews in multiple publications, and was Octane's Book of the Month for April 2016, and Total 911 had it as their #1 2016 Must Read.

In the process of writing and preparing his first book for publication, Ryan spent time with Matthias Bartz, of Dino Compendium fame, discussing the many complicated elements of researching, illustrating, editing, and producing a focused, detailed, and extremely high quality book on such an iconic model, that while specialized, still generated much interest and respect within a much broader enthusiast audience, just as the Dino Compendium has. [If you don't have a copy OR 2 copies of the Dino Compendium, I suggested you get a copy before they all disappear - I bought two, and I think I need another one because I gave one to my mechanic that he uses as a reference AND as a shop manual, and another that I regularly use. I am planning on getting another one to keep it pristine and in its wrapper].

Ryan's new book, turbo 3.0, will be shipping in early 2018. I have no skin in this game, but I am sure turbo 3.0 will be of interest to many of us.

Rather than post a link, I suggest that if you are interested that you simply Google or Bing Parabolica Press to get more information.

375+ likes this.
  2. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    Ryan's Carrera 2.7 book reset the bar, the Turbo 3.0 should be fantastic. Here is the link:https://parabolicapress.com/collections/books/products/porsche-turbo-3-0-book

3. swift53

swift53 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2007
    E.S.
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    Have the first one, must get second....
    Kudos Ryan!

Regards, Alberto

375+ likes this.
  4. dinogts

dinogts Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

I recently received an email from Parabolica and Ryan - my copy should be arriving soon!

Mark

375+ likes this.