One of the Best Days of My Life!!! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

One of the Best Days of My Life!!!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Chiaro_Slag, Apr 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zsnnf

zsnnf Formula 3

Sep 11, 2003
    Armen,
    It was a joy watching your car get sideways when it came up on boost. Maybe I can catch a ride someday.

Rick

2. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Wasn't Me! I have 2 babies I don't do that anymore! Besides I was HOME!!!!!!

3. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    I think it was Jordan

4. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    My lawyer told me not to say anything incriminating... :)

5. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Did anybody else notice the F40 is out of gas? :)

6. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    LOL, yah, Rick put racing fuel in it right after that. :)

7. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Jerry,

You're a bastard! :)

8. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    No way - I'm the coolest guy you know! :)

9. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Jerry - Wonderful story, two great guys, two awesome cars, sunny So. Cal. I only have one thing to say - Ferrari chatter world wide - eat your hearts out!! :)

I once attended a Ferrari event with the actual Ferrari Club and had a so-so time. Seemed to be a slightly different group of people. With the group that has developed around Byron and JL's vision for a "Driving Club" - I have met and re-acquinted (Armen) myself with some great people.

Things like this are what it is all about. You can have a 308 or an Enzo - it doesn't really matter. Ok - maybe it matters a little bit :). Seriously, the camaraderie, friendships, and relationships are what really counts. The passion we all share is intoxicating and I hope we all continue to hang out, have fun, enjoy life, and thank Mr. Ferrari every day for his wonderful creations!

BTW - Did you sell the blue 328?

10. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    You are now. LOL

11. rkm

rkm Karting

Apr 13, 2004
    Spring Hill
    Full Name:
    Robert Monroe
    I'm a new member to the site and just wanted to say thanks to Armen and Rick. I am not an owner and won't be for any forseeable future but you guys are what I hope most F-car owners are like. I am excited to know there are guys out there who really are just about the cars and the experience of owning and driving a Ferrari and are willing to share their experience with others. I'm from the midwest but I come to LA in the summer for a week or so, and I now have higher hopes of meeting owners like you guys to make the trip all that much more meaningful. I look forward to becoming as muich a part of this community as one can be without being an owner.

12. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Through this Ferrarichat, I have met alot of Great people. Many in which I can call my friends. We have a strong community in So. Cal.

13. Throttleman

Throttleman Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2003
    Pasadena,CA
    Full Name:
    Jay Ablett
    I cannot imagine a classier jesture. Rick and Armen- you gents are in a league of your own. Jerry, a lot of F-chatters are living vicariously through your experience and it has already been touched on that this is what drew us to this enthusiasts' site and gathering. It's guys like this that instill the excitement in others as to what a Ferrari is all about. My hat is off to all of you. Keep the camaraderie going it's truly amazing.