Open House Party & Car Show @ Flashback Motorworks! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Open House Party & Car Show @ Flashback Motorworks!

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by 4re308, May 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. atlantaman

atlantaman Formula 3

Mar 31, 2002
    Roswell, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Charles
    Sounds like fun--but danm I have a commitment--- will be in Montreal watching Shumi win again--

2. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Guys, lets get a head count for dinner following the Open House Party at Flashback. The plan is to rally from Rutlands once the literature show is over, to Flashback....then to dinner after the party and show there. Its going to be a fantastic day!

3. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I'm available for the whole shebang: Rutland's, Flashback, dinner.

Mitch, be advised that Canadian GP qualifying begins at 1 PM. Will a big-screen TV (hooked to Speedchannel) be available?

4. 512Professore

512Professore Karting

Feb 3, 2004
    USA, GA.
    Full Name:
    Brian Strasburg
    Yeah, that Saturday will be filled with much racing activity. The 24 hours of LeMans is on SpeedTV, and the Canadian F1 qualify session will also be televised. Perhaps we will see the Maserati MC12 race at Lemans, and also see M.S. take another pole at Montreal, but without any confirmation that a TV will be available at Flashback, the home system/TV is probably the choice at this point.

5. formula1joe

formula1joe Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Joe Bennett
    I have good and bad news. First the good, I have sold my current house. The bad is that weekend is now my moving day. Not only will I miss the Rutlands and the Flasback events, but I am going to miss LeMans and the Canadian Grand Prix. Last year I missed these 2 races because of a Wedding in New York, and now I will be missing them again.

I need to figure out how to put a TV in the moving truck with a dish on top. Probably would not get any moving done though.

6. jeffdavison

jeffdavison F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 29, 2002
    Suwanee Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey Davison
    This head is still firm, gotta love modern pharmacuticals ;^P

7. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
  8. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    OK everyone, things are looking fantastic for next Saturdays event after the Rutlands event. I'm looking forward to see you all there. It should be a heck of a great time!

9. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Mitch, do you have a setup for watching Canadian GP qualifying? And, of course, there's also LeMans.......

10. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Unfortunately we are not able to have cable at the shop, alas no Canadian GP qualiying or Le Mans. I am just setting my VCR to record it all. Just set your VCRs are I'll see you at Rutlands and Flashback!

11. WaltP

WaltP Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Cape Canaveral/Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Walt P
    Frank, Do you have an updated head count for Casa Nuova and do you enough for them to accept reservations? I know it's late but my wife and I will know if we can make it by Thursday.

12. Tspringer

Tspringer F1 Veteran

Apr 11, 2002
    count me in for dinner too.

Terry

13. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Hi guys, I am needed at the shop to set up for the Open House party at Flashback, so I will not be able to make it to Rutlands at all. So that sucks, but does everyone know how to get to Flashback?? From Rutlands, get back on 285 West to 400 North....take 400 North to Exit 13 which is a Cumming Norcross exit. Go LEFT. At the 2nd light take a RIGHT onto Highway 9. You will see a big BP gas station on the right side. The very first light you come to on Highway 9 is Pendley, take a RIGHT. Pendly will take you over 400 and Flashback is the 2nd building on the right. You will see the sign, and most certainly some commotion going on. Everyone clear on that? If not call me, 770 846 0440.
    Mitch

14. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Mitch, I was thinking that Mountain Industrial Blvd/Jimmy Carter Blvd north to Peachtree Pkwy/Medlock Bridge Rd would be more direct and faster. Am I wrong?

15. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Jim, that sounds like a better route to me. If anyone needs more information, call me or ask Jim! He knows how to get up there.